Adding DREAM window emission texture

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Jeoshua

Re: Adding DREAM window emission texture

Post by Jeoshua »

As a bit of feedback, green is a very strange color for a glow. It can't be from fire, since black body radiation (the glow of heat, like fire or hot coals or the sun) simply doesn't "do" green. I mean it does, but not exclusively. Green comes with white, which is the closest to green it will ever get. That implies magic, or at least some kind of pigment in the way.

DigitalMonk

Post by DigitalMonk »

Any experimental results yet?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

DigitalMonk wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm Any experimental results yet?
Nah :) This wasnt even worth its own thread, but I guess it was created so we dont derail other thread with the emission windows... this way it gets unnecessary attention, but whatever...

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Sorry, just seemed like it was distracting from the bug report. Should I merge this into DREAM, or close it, or something else?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Jay_H wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:54 pm Sorry, just seemed like it was distracting from the bug report. Should I merge this into DREAM, or close it, or something else?
Its ok mate, I understand the decision behind it. I think it doesnt deserve its thread tho. But I cant tell you to delete it, because there is quite some interesting info posted by other ppl here. I dont know what to do with it :D Dont want it to be merged to DREAM neither.

Maybe just delete it afterall, its a specific info only I will use I guess... and I remember the output made here.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I'll just close it to keep it for reference :) If you really want it deleted you can PM me, and I'll see if I have the power to do that.