Warrior sprite problem

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
ForeverTheSceptic

Warrior sprite problem

Post by ForeverTheSceptic »

Hi all,

I'm new here. Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum, but can someone help me figure out what is causing the following issue? See attached file
Attachments
Daggerfalbug.gif
Daggerfalbug.gif (1.8 MiB) Viewed 651 times

imsobadatnicknames

Re: Warrior sprite problem

Post by imsobadatnicknames »

ForeverTheSceptic wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 pm Hi all,

I'm new here. Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum, but can someone help me figure out what is causing the following issue? See attached file
That happens when you use Villager Immersion Overhaul together with D.R.E.A.M. NPCs module, as they aren't compatible. You'll have to disable one of them.
Released mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5141135 ... files&BH=0
Daggerfall isn't the only ridiculously intrincate fantasy world simulator with the initials DF that I make mods for: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177071.0

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

This is a sign that the engine is not grabbing the new dream sprite, even though dream is resizing the rect object containing it. As a result, it is upping the resolution of the container object but not the sprite itself causing the repeat sprite pattern. Disable conflicting mods and wait/hope it gets patched.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

ForeverTheSceptic

Post by ForeverTheSceptic »

imsobadatnicknames wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:38 pm
ForeverTheSceptic wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 pm Hi all,

That happens when you use Villager Immersion Overhaul together with D.R.E.A.M. NPCs module, as they aren't compatible. You'll have to disable one of them.
Thanks. That is exactly what it is. I've disabled Villager Immersion Overhaul and it's sorted the problem. Oh well :(