Any MODS Messing with Time.timescale?

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
l3lessed

Any MODS Messing with Time.timescale?

Post by l3lessed »

Okay, some one pointed out my mod may have a bug when people use travel mods that allow accelerated real world travel, like the Travel Options mod.

I'm assuming the increase speed going into and out of object locations is causing my code to generate and not clear itself out before the player quickly moves to the next pixel location object. When I dug into Travel Options, I found it is messing with the Time.timescale setting and coupling it with a InputManager.Instance.ApplyVerticalForce.

I can easily turn my mod off when the timescale changes. However, if mods start being released that dynamically change Timescale for some reason, it is going to start to cause issues with travel mods and my mods using time scale adjustments.

Are there any other mods, other than the travel mods, messing with timescales currently. I want to consider them when setting up my timescale checking code.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

Hazelnut

Re: Any MODS Messing with Time.timescale?

Post by Hazelnut »

Pretty sure only tedious travel and my travel options mods adjust the timescale. This is how the time acceleration is done.

You didn't say which of your mods is having issues, or what exactly it has issues with so I can't comment further.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods