Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Post Reply
User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Midknightprince » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Some of the XML documents (sub 100 ) are misnamed.
It appears they should have a 0 at the beginning.
For example 16_3-0 should be renamed to 016_3-0 in order for the reflections to actually show up.
I already did it on my end, and everything is working like I thought it should (couldnt understand why certain tiled floors, mages guild in the southern region..etc weren't showing reflections).
If you already fixed it, then ignore this, if not, well then here you go.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

User avatar
username
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 am

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by username » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Probably doesn't matter too much, but the "bug report" forum thingymabob is for actual DF Unity bugs, not for mods, this would probably fit better in the real time reflections post.
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Midknightprince » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:20 pm

username wrote:Probably doesn't matter too much, but the "bug report" forum thingymabob is for actual DF Unity bugs, not for mods, this would probably fit better in the real time reflections post.
There isn't one, I looked..
And it isn't a bug, it's a typo
Check out my YouTube Channel!

User avatar
Interkermit
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Interkermit » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Midknightprince wrote:
username wrote:Probably doesn't matter too much, but the "bug report" forum thingymabob is for actual DF Unity bugs, not for mods, this would probably fit better in the real time reflections post.
There isn't one, I looked..
And it isn't a bug, it's a typo
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=122

User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Midknightprince » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

@Interkarma
Thank you, you can delete this one now
Check out my YouTube Channel!

User avatar
Interkermit
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Interkermit » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Midknightprince wrote:@Interkarma
Thank you, you can delete this one now
I'm not Interkarma :lol:

User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Midknightprince » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Interkermet wrote:
Midknightprince wrote:@Interkarma
Thank you, you can delete this one now
I'm not Interkarma :lol:
AHA !
Check out my YouTube Channel!

User avatar
Hazelnut
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Hazelnut » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Interkermet wrote:I'm not Interkarma :lol:
Please change your avatar. Otherwise you'll confuse the hell out of us all.

BTW Welcome.

User avatar
Interkermit
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Re: Real Time Reflections 2.1.0

Post by Interkermit » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 am

Hazelnut wrote:
Interkermet wrote:I'm not Interkarma :lol:
Please change your avatar. Otherwise you'll confuse the hell out of us all.

BTW Welcome.
Done!

Post Reply