Technical Help Needed Integrating UMA into DFU

Discuss coding questions, pull requests, and implementation details.
MasonFace

Re: Technical Help Needed Integrating UMA into DFU

Post by MasonFace »

Yessir, that should work just fine.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

I hate to necro an old thread, but I want to do this for my mods moving forward, and I can't get the build solution to not pump out errors on the Assembly-CSharp project provided with DFU.

I built the new project for the dll, put in all references, created a simple debug.log script to pump out a message, and tried to build the solution.

I get these errors, and they are connected to the original Assembly-CSharp project.
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS2007 Unrecognized option: '/analyzerconfig:"F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\.editorconfig"' Assembly-CSharp-firstpass F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\CSC 1 Active
Error CS2007 Unrecognized option: '/analyzerconfig:"F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\.editorconfig"' Assembly-CSharp F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\CSC 1 Active
Error CS2007 Unrecognized option: '/analyzerconfig:"F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\.editorconfig"' Assembly-CSharp-Editor F:\Games\daggerfall-unity-master Newest\CSC 1 Active
What am I missing here?
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Okay, got it. Being an idiot. For future people, insure to compile only the dll project. You need all three assembly DFU projects loaded like any other mod you're developing, but you then add a fourth project, which is a C# runtime library, which contains all the needed references discussed in the above threads. At this point, add the code, as shown, and then build only the dll solution. It should create the DLL in the bin folder of your project.

Now on to getting all the prefabs loaded and code moved over to the dll.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.