Alternate Random Enemy selection freezes game when entering dungeons, and MQ castles [RESOLVED]

Midknightprince

Alternate Random Enemy selection freezes game when entering dungeons, and MQ castles [RESOLVED]

Post by Midknightprince »

Tested on Win x64 # 54.
Modded, and not..
It only seems to effect pre existing saves.
New chars work ..
Check out my YouTube Channel!

R.D.

Re: Alternate Random Enemy selection freezes game when entering dungeons, and MQ castles

Post by R.D. »

I can't reproduce the problem. Have you got a specific save or location you can provide where it happens?

Midknightprince

Re: Alternate Random Enemy selection freezes game when entering dungeons, and MQ castles

Here's the Output and the save, super sorry I didn't put that in there first, and it's taken so long I am lazy,
It's every place that spawns stuff, even graveyards.
Towns, and stuff with npc's work fine, and when I turn ARES off it works.
Maybe it's just this save, or this guy, but the ARES works with new guys I make..
Also I noticed the games are numbered differently, both from the launcher, and the actual file have different numbers, dont know what that means..and again, sorry it took so long.
Attachments
SAVE7.zip
(388.6 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
output_log.zip
(7.06 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Midknightprince

Ok, it works on another save, same guy, one less lvl, and i think I did some quests with the broke guy, main quests, and guild quests...

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

I figured out the problem. It only happened with high-level characters, which is why I couldn't reproduce it. Fix should be in shortly. Thanks for the save file.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

Fix is in, so this can be marked resolved now (I confirmed it fixed the attached save).

Midknightprince

R.D. wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 am Fix is in, so this can be marked resolved now (I confirmed it fixed the attached save).
Wow, I didn't expect you to fix it, thank you !

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

DFU's developers may be few, but they are absolute geniuses :lol: