Build #122 - Citizen model spawn after transforming into monster after death on location change. [CLOSED]

Peepo

Build #122 - Citizen model spawn after transforming into monster after death on location change. [CLOSED]

Post by Peepo »

Hello, i've come to notify of this visual bug.

Tested on: Legacy Stable 0.5 #122 16-Jun-18 (64bit version)

Context:
Normal citizen (Blue cloak citizen) was actually a disguised orc(?) that attacked me.
After killing it, everytime i got in the tavern again the citizen model spawns on top (modelspawnpng) of the dead body for a second and then disappears(modelspawn2png).

Ignore the guy in white behind the orc, the citizen model i'm talking about it the Blue cloaked woman.
Attachments
modelspawn2.png
modelspawn2.png (815.44 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
modelspawn.png
modelspawn.png (666.32 KiB) Viewed 1151 times

Interkarma

Re: Build #122 - Citizen model spawn after transforming into monster after death on location change.

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for the report. This is likely an issue with quest resource placement. The bad behaviour should stop once the quest is marked completed.

Please hit Shift+Tab to open the quest debugger then use [ and ] to cycle through active quests to find this one. If you can post a screenshot with the quest state visible, I can see what parts of the quest are active and reproduce bug easily later.

Peepo

Re: Build #122 - Citizen model spawn after transforming into monster after death on location change.

Post by Peepo »

I think this is the one.

If it's wrong i could send you my save file, if that's more safe, i'm just doing random things and testing out stuff so that i can help to find more issues.
Attachments
state.png
state.png (794.08 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Yep, that looks like the right quest. Cheers!

I'll leave this one open and take a look next time I'm in a classic quest bug fixing mood. :)