Build #122 - One of the repair messages showing "%pct[srcDataUnknown]" instead of name. [RESOLVED]

Peepo

Build #122 - One of the repair messages showing "%pct[srcDataUnknown]" instead of name. [RESOLVED]

Post by Peepo »

One of the repair offer messages shows "%pct[srcDataUnknown]" instead of the players name.
Attachments
dataunknown.png
dataunknown.png (216.82 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

Interkarma

Re: Build #122 - One of the repair messages showing "%pct[srcDataUnknown]" instead of name.

Post by Interkarma »

This one is an unhandled macro "%pct". I'll leave this open until someone implements. There are many more macros still waiting for someone to implement.

Thanks for report. :)

Peepo

Re: Build #122 - One of the repair messages showing "%pct[srcDataUnknown]" instead of name.

Post by Peepo »

Oh, my bad, was kinda strange that this was the only one with the issue from the pool of messages.
Thanks for explaining.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

%pct is usually for guild rank. Where was this? Inside a Fighters Guild, when you were a member? An armory?

Peepo

Post by Peepo »

I think it was in a regular armory, the building only had this old man and the shelves. I'm trying to find in which city it happened.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Jay is right - the %pct macro is implemented already, my mistake.

I'd say what's happening is the macro expander looks for a guild related to the building player is inside of, cannot find one, then fails the macro.

I'm thinking perhaps the repair service should not select that message variant for non-guild repairers. It really doesn't make much sense in regular shops without any guild affiliation.

Definitely a bug in any case. Nice catch. :)

Peepo

Post by Peepo »

It happened again on this store, is there a console command to reset every guild interaction and affiliation?
Attachments
storeout.png
storeout.png (577.56 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
storein.png
storein.png (1023.35 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
map.png
map.png (141.96 KiB) Viewed 2239 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It's happening because those are stores (not guilds) so the %pct macro cannot be expanded into a player title in those buildings. You don't need to do anything on your end, just ignore bug now it's been reported and someone will fix it sooner or later. :)

Peepo

Post by Peepo »

I'll leave my save file if anyone want to go further into this.
I hope i just sent the right file.
Attachments
SAVE4.zip
(161.98 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Thanks for the report. IIRC Allofich implemented the message selection as it is in classic, so either we need a second context for the macro (store) or a bug has been introduced since - I will need to investigate.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods