Build #132/Windows 10: Attributes can be adjusted above 75 in class creation; does not match Classic [RESOLVED]

Narf the Mouse

Build #132/Windows 10: Attributes can be adjusted above 75 in class creation; does not match Classic [RESOLVED]

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Clarification: While the random roll added later can increase attributes above 75, this is a different screen; I'm referring here to manual adjustment using the arrow buttons in the class creator screen.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

BansheeXYZ

Re: Build #132/Windows 10: Attributes can be adjusted above 75 in class creation; does not match Classic

Post by BansheeXYZ »

I reported this here, but no one ever responded. The game clearly didn't want you to reach 100 stat at level 1, so they capped the pre-roll stats to 75. Seems like a sensible nerf.

Hazelnut

Re: Build #132/Windows 10: Attributes can be adjusted above 75 in class creation; does not match Classic

Post by Hazelnut »

Just fixed this - PR incoming.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods