- North -Climbed out OK - note that north wall appears smooth and flat top to bottom
- East - Stuck halfway or clipped through angled wall or fell into void
- West - Stuck halfway or clipped through angled wall or fell into void
- North - Stuck halfway - kind of slide up and down as opening narrows inward around player
- East - Stuck halfway at angled wall, no clipping or falling through geometry
- West - Stuck halfway at angled wall, no clipping or falling through geometry
I'll dig out an older version with the original climbing system and see if the problem is part of recent climbing updates.
Edit: Going back through older builds, I'm able to climb out the north surface up until 26 Aug 18. In builds after that date, I'm no longer able to climb out again. So this appears to be a fairly recent regression. Hopefully not so hard to fix then.