0.7.146 - Transformed lycanthope killed by city watch [CLOSED]

Interkarma

0.7.146 - Transformed lycanthope killed by city watch [CLOSED]

Post by Interkarma »

Encountered shortly after killing innocents to restore health limit. One of the guards was able to land a hit and kill my character while transformed. They should only have iron & steel weapons and be unable to land any blows (which is usually the case).

Haven't been able to reproduce since, so it's likely an edge case of some kind. Logging here and will track it down soon.

Carlos Danger

Re: 0.7.146 - Transformed lycanthope killed by city watch

Post by Carlos Danger »

I've been able to reproduce it many times, I've also had it happen to me in classic. Occasionally you can find that guards will have a silver weapon, it's not incredibly common. I figured it was just an intended feature, since I have found that in classic once in a blue moon you will have a guard with a silver weapon.

Edit: I also have saves of it happening to me, when I check what the guards have for loot they usually have an elven weapon of some sort. It wouldn't be very annoying if I weren't having a problem with my health being set at max 15 after being sated. Not sure if it's a bug so I haven't posted it anywhere else for the time being.
"But that's like, your opinion, man."