Ebony Mail with 0 armor rating [RESOLVED]

MaxiM

Ebony Mail with 0 armor rating [RESOLVED]

Post by MaxiM »

I went through a lot of hassle to summon Boethiah and get the mail (not gonna get into details here, it involves another bug), but what I've got as reward was not what I expected:

In classic it's armor value was 8, so should be more in DFU considering the values are all different now. What gives? :geek:
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

~ George Bernard Shaw

BansheeXYZ

Re: Ebony Mail with 0 armor rating.

Post by BansheeXYZ »

DFU isn't done yet. If you look at the effects roadmap, half of the artifacts haven't been implemented yet.

MaxiM

Post by MaxiM »

I know it isn't done, but being technically a tester I report things. Better to have excess of feedback than lack of thereof ;)
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

~ George Bernard Shaw

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for report. The armour rating of these items is based on how item is loaded from data, and isn't related to current state of enchantment support for artifacts. Enchantment state for artifacts is further along than the roadmap suggests, as most of them use generic effects, but I don't mark these green until I've fully tested.

When it comes time to pass these artifacts, I'll look into why armour rating isn't being applied correctly for Ebony Mail and Lord's Mail. This only seems to affect the two cuirass artifacts, the two shield artifacts Auriel's Shield and Spell Breaker both get their correct +4 armour rating.

Edit: This was easy enough to find the root cause, I will issue a fix now.