Curated user bug reports with enough information to reproduce issue. Moderators will move topics here from Help & Support once a bug is confirmed and enough information has been provided.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 am
Sorry if this is known.
(open system manager, or equivalent)
1. Open map
2. Click on a kingdom, switch between kingdoms, or zoom back out from a kingdom to the world map
Each time you carry out one of the above steps the memory usage increases.
Some weird things:
This happens on the first opening of the map, and for the next few times (less and less (or maybe less likely to?) each time). Then this seems to stop.
8 GB of ram
Some One image s:
King of Worms
- Posts: 2018
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:18 pm
- Location: Scourg Barrow (CZ)
Great find! I wonder how I missed this? I have realtime memory readings on my monitor all the time.
So this leak happens on Windows 7 as well, latest build.
Just the clicking around the map to open each region will almost fully saturate my VRAM (3,5gb) and RAM (8gb) in like 30 seconds...
- Posts: 4690
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:51 am
Thanks for report.