Build #107 - Reloading Save Prior to Joining a Faction Still has you Registered as a Member [RESOLVED]

Highyena

Build #107 - Reloading Save Prior to Joining a Faction Still has you Registered as a Member [RESOLVED]

Post by Highyena »

First time attempting a serious playthrough in Unity.

Traveled to Wayrest and joined my first faction, "Knights of the Rose", picking up my first armor reward afterwards. I decided to reload my save to just before entering their building and joining them. I quickly realize that I'm still registered as having joined them already as well as having already picked up my armor, despite it no longer being in my inventory. I've tried reloading again and restarting the game, but the problem is still there.

Interkarma

Re: Build #107 - Reloading Save Prior to Joining a Faction Still has you Registered as a Member

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for the report! This one might already be fixed in next build, as I believe Hazelnut's last guild fix will correct this also.

I'll leave this one open for now and if someone can confirm fixed after next builds drop, I'll be able to close.

Highyena

Re: Build #107 - Reloading Save Prior to Joining a Faction Still has you Registered as a Member

Post by Highyena »

Thank you.

I'm not sure if this additional bit of info will help, but I'm guessing the problem is only tied to saves within the same location. I reloaded a save I had further back in another area (right before I traveled to the city, but within the same region) and it's not an issue there.

Highyena

Post by Highyena »

I just loaded up the save I kept before this happened and tried it again on the new build. Can confirm the problem no longer occurs (at least for this specific faction).

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you for checking. :)