Knights of the Dragon quest bug

For all talk about quest development - creation, testing, and quest system.
Sovva

Knights of the Dragon quest bug

Post by Sovva »

Hi,

I took my first quest in Knights of the Dragon to kill some Nightblade hiding in Andane Laboratory (or something like that). When I got there, there were only two random enemies everytime (tried a few times), but no said Nightblade. Also there was this orb thingy which killed me upon trying to activate it multiple times. So my question is - did the npc just not spawn or has it to do something with this orb? That I'm supposed to use something on it, so the NPC spawns or whatever? Thank you for any response :)

Jay_H

Re: Knights of the Dragon quest bug

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums. If you post a save game, we can see what's in the dungeon.

Sovva

Post by Sovva »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:24 pm Welcome to the forums. If you post a save game, we can see what's in the dungeon.
Oh, you mean check list of created objects etc? Guess I could try it myself.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

If you upload a zip of your save game to the forums, others of us and can go in and see if the enemy is there properly or not.

Sovva

Post by Sovva »

Here you go.

Edit: Going through the QuestData file, and found that the spawnCount of the NPC is set to 1. So it's a predefined property of how many of those can be alive at one time?

Ok, so I see in SaveData.txt that the quest NPC indeed is there on the list, but could it be that it's just stuck somewhere in a wall or something?

SOLVED, changed her position, thank you for your help :)
Attachments
SAVE24.zip
(275.88 KiB) Downloaded 126 times