Are there any cities in daggerfall that have islands with bridges?

For all talk about quest development - creation, testing, and quest system.
MrDowntempo

Are there any cities in daggerfall that have islands with bridges?

Post by MrDowntempo »

Odd question I know. But I have an idea for a quest and it requires a city with multiple bridges. I'm not well versed in the world of daggerfall though, and brute force checking seems like a lot of work :) Do any of you know of a city in Daggerfall (the entire game, not the kingdom) that is built on islands connected by bridges?

Jay_H

Re: Are there any cities in daggerfall that have islands with bridges?

Post by Jay_H »

I'm not aware of any city at all that uses bridges :( The closest thing I can think of is the front of Daggerfall Castle, which is just stone tile replacing water tile.

Luzur

Post by Luzur »

Pretty sure every city is a square filled with houses, not seen any "specially designed" ones like in later games.
Maybe the "city building module" can be modded to have bridges and islands?
"Load the muskets"

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

Luzur wrote:Pretty sure every city is a square filled with houses, not seen any "specially designed" ones like in later games.
Maybe the "city building module" can be modded to have bridges and islands?
Yeah, for a long time I talk here of possibility to add new city modules. I think it may make df cities much more relaistic and epic even without a lot new graphic stuff. At least level of might and magic 6-7-8 is possible. Because c'mon, tes2 even has no ports like arena ones!