Re: Daggerfall Unity 0.4.x - "DragonBreak" Update
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 am
New Live Builds are available for DragonBreak #92. Here's a summary of changes:
- Fixed quest item marker alignment after it was broken by other changes
- Pre-placed treasure pile billboards such as the Orsinium and Daggerfall treasure rooms can now be looted
- Wayrest painting now shows correct flavour text on use-click (still has info-click limitation)
- ItemUsedDo now triggers on equip or use
- Implemented "dropped anItem at aPlace" condition (needs testing)
- TotingItemAndClickedNpc action now removes item like classic
- Nystul: Talk window progress and bugfix
- TheLacus: Mod settings window enhancements
- TheLacus: Colour picker support in UI
- Allofich: INI options to optionally show material type for helms and shields (see below)
- Allofich: Dungeon texture options and fixes (see below)
- Allofich: Fixed spellbook magic swirl, climate texture fixes
- Allofich: Identify classic dungeon water level, add basic water sound effect support
- 0 - Don't show material (like classic). Default.
- 1 - Show for non-leather and chain materials
- 2 - Same as 1 but show chain
- 3 - Show all
- 0 = classic textures
- 1 = climate-based textures, using classic algorithm for picking among them. Main story dungeons have classic textures.
- 2 = climate-based textures for all dungeons
- 3 = Random selection from all textures (DF Unity implementation from before). Main story dungeons have classic textures. Sewer texture fix added so out-of-range textures shouldn't be used.
- 4 = Random selection from all textures (DF Unity implementation from before) for all dungeons. Sewer texture fix.