[MOD] Distant Terrain

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Opcero

Re: [MOD] Distant Terrain

Post by Opcero » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:08 pm

pango wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:28 pm
Opcero wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:17 pm
I'm getting a pink sky. searching this thread; before build 2.1 there was a conflict with enhanced sky? I have the current build downloaded (2.6 I think) and enhanced sky, but I'm getting the pink distant terrain bug. I'm on a Mac if that helps at all. It's not the sky, per se, that is pink, but rather the very distant terrain?
Did you install only the mods for OS X? Mod archives often contain the .dfmod files for Windows, Linux and OS X, but you must only install the one that matches your system, otherwise you can get issues like above.
There can be other reasons, but that one if worth checking.
thanks! Turns out I accidentally installed the windows version!

MonoRena667

Post by MonoRena667 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Nystul wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:34 am
there was a similar issue with on older version of this mod, maybe MonoRena667 is running an older version?
I have version 2.6.0 and I am using the most recent Daggerfall Unity version...still falling through the ground in the same location.

I am using the Windows version. Might be an issue with that, do you want my mod list?

Nystul

Post by Nystul » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:10 pm

hmm yes there seems to be a problem in a function (ScheduleGenerateSamplesJob) - not sure when I will have time to take a look