[Mod] Convenient Clock

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
pango

Re: [Mod] Convenient Clock

Post by pango » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Firebrand wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm
Is it possible to have a setting in DFU to change the open console key?
Yeah, doesn't work on french keyboards either. I assume it will be possible to change it from inside the game once the second screen of keyboard bindings will be implemented.
For the time being, what I did is open KeyBinds.txt file in a text editor and modify the line that mentions ToggleConsole: to use right Control key instead:

Code: Select all

{
    "actionKeyBinds": {
        "RightControl": "ToggleConsole",
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 pm

pango wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 pm
Firebrand wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm
Is it possible to have a setting in DFU to change the open console key?
Yeah, doesn't work on french keyboards either. I assume it will be possible to change it from inside the game once the second screen of keyboard bindings will be implemented.
For the time being, what I did is open KeyBinds.txt file in a text editor and modify the line that mentions ToggleConsole: to use right Control key instead:

Code: Select all

{
    "actionKeyBinds": {
        "RightControl": "ToggleConsole",
Thanks for the tip :)

BTW, i like very much this mod, and I'd like to give a pair of suggestions, which I think would make it even better ;) :
  • to add an option to make the clock smaller: on my Full HD screen it now looks really big. Maybe half-current size? :?
  • to add a key to toggle the clock on and off during in-game. For example, I can make the clock appear in city, where it's useful to check for the opening and closing time of shops and guilds, and turn it off inside dungeons, where the time of the day isn't really that important.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm

I love this clock. However I encountered the same issue with regard to compatibility with Dream so by combining the work around posted by ACNAero to make the compass larger with the Dream mod so that it fits the clock, I then edited the texture posted by Baler I ended up with this:

Or for perspective in 1920x1080

If you like the look and want to duplicate it then the texture replacements are attached and as mentioned in the OP they go into StreamingAssets > Textures > Clock

Edit: fixed attachment as .zip instead of png's.
Attachments
ClockTexture.zip
(10.24 KiB) Downloaded 10 times