Warm Ashes: Dangerous Dungeon Exteriors

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Warm Ashes: Dangerous Dungeon Exteriors

Post by Jay_H »

I did the fixes so it starts on its own. Kamer requested that I send it as a PM first, so we'll wait until it gets published publicly first.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:21 pm Hearing that someone enjoys my quests is quite great :) Thanks Midknightprince. I was actually thinking of looking at WA today. I'll post again if I see anywhere I can make progress.
:D !!!
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Big thanks to Jay for spending the time to fix it when I myself can't. This release should be patched to work with the current version I believe.

Warm Ashes Fixed:Download

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Hurray :) I've been playing with WA and PQ at the same time and I like their combinations. My newest character was almost sniped to death by an assassin directly out of Privateer's Hold. I just stepped out into the fresh air and heard "Never should've come here!" Then 2/3 of my life was gone :lol:

Midknightprince

Kamer wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 am Big thanks to Jay for spending the time to fix it when I myself can't. This release should be patched to work with the current version I believe.

Warm Ashes Fixed:Download
Thank you :)

Midknightprince

I have a suggestion.
Make a version that spawns stuff every week, instead of a month.

Midknightprince

When I get to a fortress or a keep encounter and it's hostile, I get ta notification to attack or run.
I select to commence with the siege and no enemies spawn so I go in the dungeon.
When I exit, I fast travel away cross the zone.
Then I goet the notification that The Siege has commenced and then it says that I've left the area.
And it will keep spawning for a little while you cannot fast travel you just have to run and hope you survive until they stop spawning.
It goes on for a couple of zones, it eventually stops after about 5 to 10 minutes.
This is happened twice already and it seems like it's every encounter for Keeps or fortresses where bad guys have taken it over or something

Midknightprince

So if you rest, or wait an hour it seems to play out normally, as long as you don't leave the area.
The stuff just takes a while to spawn.
When its good guys, they spawn normally.
Like if it says "Daggerfall has taken over", they spawn, but if it says "it's not the Daggerfall guys, get ready for a fight" they take a bit..

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Jay-H mentioned he made a few edits that might could have affected that. Might be time for me to come back and take a look.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Jay_H wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:46 am Hurray :) I've been playing with WA and PQ at the same time and I like their combinations. My newest character was almost sniped to death by an assassin directly out of Privateer's Hold. I just stepped out into the fresh air and heard "Never should've come here!" Then 2/3 of my life was gone :lol:
Hahaha that reminds me when i first was testing Warm Ashes. I left the beginning dungeon and got attacked by a swarm of bats.