Villager Immersion Overhaul

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Kamer

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Kamer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:52 pm

Surprisingly I've decided to work on a new update to VIO. One I've been wanting to do for awhile but should now have the knowledge to get to work.

-Night Guards
-Proper Villager density according to town type (Less crowds at villages and booming cities)

Besides that, I'm looking into maybe adding a few new race graphics as well.
nightlife.png
nightlife.png (338.49 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Baler

Post by Baler » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:05 pm

I really like this mod and perhaps I'm naive but is it possible to upscale the art for the various immersive races?
I think many people use dream,. yada yada it'd blend nicer. (no I don't want kow to absorb your project)

Thanks for all your mods and effort you put into dfu. Also I love your screenshots
Part thief, part warrior & wannabe wizard.
I can read C# & C++ well but can't write it.

Kamer

Post by Kamer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 pm

Baler wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:05 pm
I really like this mod and perhaps I'm naive but is it possible to upscale the art for the various immersive races?
I think many people use dream,. yada yada it'd blend nicer. (no I don't want kow to absorb your project)

Thanks for all your mods and effort you put into dfu. Also I love your screenshots
If anyone wants to upscale them they can feel free to do so.