Villager Immersion Overhaul

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Post Reply
User avatar
pango
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by pango » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Yes, high priority <=> takes precedence. Still, I found it potentially confusing.
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

User avatar
King of Worms
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Location: Scourg Barrow (CZ)
Contact:

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by King of Worms » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:51 pm

pango wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:38 pm
Yes, high priority <=> takes precedence. Still, I found it potentially confusing.
Its confusing but making it the other way would be confusing as hell 😂

Pachira
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 am

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Pachira » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:04 pm

I love variety and enhanced immersion, so I love this mod.

Would it be also possible to have randomized races for hostile NPCs and interior NPCs (like bartenders and shopkeeps for instance) as well?

That'd probably take way more work however unfortunately.

User avatar
Kamer
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Kamer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:18 am

Pachira wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:04 pm
I love variety and enhanced immersion, so I love this mod.

Would it be also possible to have randomized races for hostile NPCs and interior NPCs (like bartenders and shopkeeps for instance) as well?

That'd probably take way more work however unfortunately.
Once thats possible, its definitely in the cards.

azmanian
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:59 am

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by azmanian » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:38 pm

Are the Khajiit and Argonians fully implemented in all regions yet? I have yet to see them or the Dunmer males as well.

User avatar
Kamer
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Kamer » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 am

azmanian wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:38 pm
Are the Khajiit and Argonians fully implemented in all regions yet? I have yet to see them or the Dunmer males as well.
Due to how things are right now, they are forced to be in their own separate regions. Khajiits are in the mountains and Argonians are in the desert/swamps

azmanian
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:59 am

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by azmanian » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Kamer wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 am
Due to how things are right now, they are forced to be in their own separate regions. Khajiits are in the mountains and Argonians are in the desert/swamps
Thank you, just went on a trip to Ali'kr and yay, Argonian bros!

User avatar
Levethian
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Levethian » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:40 am

Where is the sprite-pack required for this mod?
I'm just seeing a lot of HUGE vanilla townsfolk. :oops:

Firebrand
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Firebrand » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:55 am

Levethian wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:40 am
Where is the sprite-pack required for this mod?
I'm just seeing a lot of HUGE vanilla townsfolk. :oops:
It's a loading sort problem with Dream mod. Switch them and you should be fine.
Last edited by Firebrand on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Levethian
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Levethian » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Firebrand wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:55 am
It's loading sort problem with Dream mod. Switch them and you should be fine.
That's what I'd hoped. I moved it higher, then disabled Commoners, but no luck.
Come to think of it, 'Trees of Daggerfall' aren't appearing either. I'm doing something wrong elsewhere :-/.

(I'm using the appropriate-OS dfmod files and putting them in the 'streamingassets/mods' folder, assets are enabled in DFU settings, and textures are not compressed)

Post Reply