KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - Daggerfall Remaster 3.0

Post by King of Worms »

Yes man, awesome work and it indeed makes me happy and also shifts my focus to better things.

I compared all the new npcs to the old ones directly and again, you doing fantastic job!
I will use all, I must think about the two cooks more, but thats minor, the corrected guards make sense, now they have the body in a human like axis. Same as those smaller heads here and there etc.

182_9-0 a not most recent version slipped somehow towards you - dunno how that hapened - I agree that the breasts might be too big... dunno if u want to touch em, ehm, in this newer version... I just drop it here and let u decide. Differences between the vesions are minor Id say, so... no biggie.

Thanks for your contributions, you totally do it in a style I resonate with :ugeek:
182_9-0.png
182_9-0.png (798.43 KiB) Viewed 1992 times

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm Yes man, awesome work and it indeed makes me happy and also shifts my focus to better things.

I compared all the new npcs to the old ones directly and again, you doing fantastic job!
I will use all, I must think about the two cooks more, but thats minor, the corrected guards make sense, now they have the body in a human like axis. Same as those smaller heads here and there etc.

182_9-0 a not most recent version slipped somehow towards you - dunno how that hapened - I agree that the breasts might be too big... dunno if u want to touch em, ehm, in this newer version... I just drop it here and let u decide. Differences between the vesions are minor Id say, so... no biggie.

Thanks for your contributions, you totally do it in a style I resonate with :ugeek:
I personally don't see the difference between the one you posted and the one I edited, but maybe I'm missing something? I just used the face you have, and added in the body I had touched up originally: It's not the breasts so much as how the clothes hang: makes her look like she has super broad shoulders.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Difference ia mainly in the breast area and the clothing covering it.

To spot the differences best (I use it to comapare your work to the sources Ive send you) is to open the old one in a default windows photo view. Put that to the left side of screen, it will automaticaly maximalize to that 1/2 od screen.

Than open the new one and do the same.

Than at the task bar below, just switch between those two tabs... comes handy in case u want to comapre anything on the pc...

Anyway, its not a major difference so no biggie. :)

EDIT: I marked some of the differences... but I wonder how you got to the older version... I hope Ive not made a mistake and havent send you it. Might be possible u used the v2.0 you downloaded previously? I can make a repack and send u latest version again, to prevent this for happening, its confusing how that happened to me, sorry.
Spoiler!
a.jpg
a.jpg (543.66 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

I see it now... I might get back around to it. But I'm going to keep pushing forward for now. If it irks me (or you enough) I'll get it changed.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

I'm proud of this one:
Spoiler!
Image Image

From a Blur to a Person:
I'll include the full thing with a couple others when I finish them.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Very nice, this one was just ready for a face transplant :)

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

I call these three the Burn-Ward Bros.

All of them had like 0 face to begin with.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8z04aim ... 8.zip/file

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Wow man our works just compliment each other in a way it was always ment to be, yes!!

pango

Post by pango »

I found a strange chessboard grass/sand frontier, maybe some texture orientation issue, I'm not sure

Same location with original textures:

(savegame done with DistantTerrain mod installed)
Attachments
SAVE106.zip
(319.62 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Very good report, I like the names on the textures!

But MAN this will be painful, because Ive checked

302_12-0
302_10-0
302_1-0

And they are all oriented the same way as the originals I can see in the Imaging2 :X

THIS is a problem.

EDIT: IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE THAT RENAMING THE 302-10 to 302-12 and 302-12 to 302-10 WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? FINGERS CROSSED.
TRYED - NOT SOLVED, DAMN, Im just totally confused here

Heres the link to the Terrain textures used in the screenshot bellow, its just 20mb... incase someone would like to try to help us solve the riddle
https://mega.nz/#!DmZlQAza!o7M1gqUwFg3_ ... VO-0X3AnKM