KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Yes, I have it written in my bug notes, when I get back to it, I will correct this issue, thanks for the report Jimfcarroll and thanks for a reply Pango ;)

Mordenkainen

Post by Mordenkainen »

Hello hello! :mrgreen:

Soooo, I am using D.R.E.A.M. for a bit now and I kept wondering about something for a particular reason.

How would one go about editing the sound pack of the mod? While I enjoy it a lot, there is one sound category I'd like to reverse to vanilla and that'd be the vampire sounds, female in particular. I liked the aggressiveness in it when attacking in melee personally. The D.R.E.A.M. sounds turn it into something I'd expect more from a necrophage in the witcher (Which isn't a bad thing mind you, juuust not my cup of tea for my bloodsuckers :mrgreen: ).

And for those who may be wondering what I am talking about - The player character inherits the vampire sound set for attacks. Meaning if you swing your melee weapon your character will no longer make their racial sound if applicable (Khajiit meow for example) but instead make sounds like the vampire enemies in the game (Female - Vampire, Male - Ancient Vampire respectively). :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi :) I think u can put new sounds in the streaming assets/sound and they will overwrite the mod.. Im not sure which ones atm, sry

Mordenkainen

Post by Mordenkainen »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:47 pm Hi :) I think u can put new sounds in the streaming assets/sound and they will overwrite the mod.. Im not sure which ones atm, sry
Was a bit tricky to find out the file names, but I managed to replace it. Thanks for the help. :mrgreen:

JustinIGuess

Post by JustinIGuess »

I just posted a minor visual bug that I found under the Bugs tab on the Nexus page, only to realize that this is the preferred method of reporting bugs. Anyway, here is the bug report as it is on Nexus. (p.s. apologies if this is already a known issue. Keep up the great work!)
There is a minor visual bug that appears in the Paper Doll within the Inventory interface. When a Short Bow is equipped onto a female character, the bow appears floating to the right of where it should be, with the gaps in the bow intended to accommodate the character's left hand and wrist not lining up with the character's arm.

This bug does not appear in the game's original art with no mods enabled, and appears if D.R.E.A.M.'s modules are the only mods enabled. This bug only seems to affect Short Bows, with Long Bows and other weapons appearing as intended. This bug does not seem to affect male characters.

This bug was found on Daggerfall Unity version (alpha) 0.10.25a for Windows 64-bit.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (275.13 KiB) Viewed 1635 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you, the screenshot helps a lot. What is the race of the character please?

JustinIGuess

Post by JustinIGuess »

King of Worms wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:10 pm Thank you, the screenshot helps a lot. What is the race of the character please?
The race of the character from the screenshot was Wood Elf. I also decided to test this with a Breton and an Argonian. I don’t have any screenshots from these characters, but the same issue was present with them, as well.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks a lot. If u find more issues, I will appreciate the feedback 👍

shadowolfxiii

help

Post by shadowolfxiii »

not sure if i post this here or not as i am new here but only thing i can figuer out is how to get the preset file stuff working the pda shows it in the in game mod section but installing it into steam.assets folder like he says dose nothing anyone know know where it really ment to go? it the folder with the birds in daggerfall and realgrass and all that but when i look at whats in it they all just say dream.json

King of Worms

Re: help

Post by King of Worms »

Copy "Mods" "SpellIcons" and "Presets" folders to the

"..Daggerfall\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets"

so it ends up like this:
"..Daggerfall\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods"
"..Daggerfall\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\SpellIcons"
"..Daggerfall\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Presets"

-----------------
PRESETS section :
-----------------