KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
haloterm

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by haloterm »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:18 am other mod
Hmm... okay. Then I have to test it one by one., :)

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:18 am other mod
Okay, found it: It is the Climates and Calories mod, which uses its own innkeeper menu.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for letting me know... I might deal with it, maybe

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Hello! What do you think about refreshed 176_6 lady?
Spoiler!
Test.png
Test.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 880 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Looking really good!! Nice additional details all around. If I can nitpick one thing, Id vote for a darker skin tone so its more inline with source image. I can tweak it using highlights very fast, so you can keep it this way and I will just fine-tune it when its done.

Here is a darker skin tone, you can download it and switch between your and mine version in fullscreen to see the difference. But the overall quality is really great and I would not be able to do this, nice job :ugeek:

Also, if you really want, we can keep the lighter tone of the skin, I just tend to try to keep the shades close to vanilla (as you already know :lol: )
Spoiler!
Test2.png
Test2.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 875 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Creating a good looking teleport is NOT easy, given the restrictions I work with. I think this is like 5th version? :)Those wave like reflections are dynamic and change according to your position. Id love to ADD SOUND to things like this! Can anyone make that happen? I imagine some humming pulsating sound, I can create that but have no idea on how to assign it to the object/texture.

Anyway...
01.jpg
01.jpg (371.7 KiB) Viewed 860 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (329.7 KiB) Viewed 860 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (334.02 KiB) Viewed 860 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Long time no new screenshots. This is from 0.13.1 with linear light and remade shaders and textures. This build does not have working Ambient occlusion, so its not looking the best it can, final results will have more depth. Still, having no postprocess effects is handy, as I see the raw graphics and that helps to finetune it.

https://imgur.com/a/g3HaiM9

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

That portal texture is awesome. A few years ago I recycled the Mantella star walls' texture as the portal graphic, and I liked how it looked. Yours, of course, is much better ;)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks Jay :) Yes, stars are neutral, its better than more specific versions which I used before I believe. It looks proper ingame.

Ive finally managed to make all the temples look good and look according to the climate zone and their exteriors. Took me a while to shuffle things around and create some texture variants but now it all makes sense I hope.

So 1st type is the mainland temple type, u can find it at the more wealthy regions like Daggerfall, it has opulent looks
01.jpg
01.jpg (451.72 KiB) Viewed 783 times

2nd type is the desert temple, which now reflects the temple exterior as well as desert theme
02.jpg
02.jpg (428.72 KiB) Viewed 783 times
Last edited by King of Worms on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

3rd type is jungle, lots of green-ish colors.. I might add some Ivy there. It needs "something"
04.jpg
04.jpg (421.94 KiB) Viewed 782 times
4th type is the mountain temple, with a lot of stone tiles, that refers to the rocky climate zone
03.jpg
03.jpg (341.7 KiB) Viewed 782 times
There might be some further slight changes in the colors etc, but its mostly done...