KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - Daggerfall Remaster 3.0

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you! And yes, Eye of the Beholder 1 mantis level vibes!! One of my 1st dungeon crawlers back in 90s, what a killer and memorable piece of the gaming history :ugeek: haha but yes, In my memory, it also appeared a bit different

EDIT:
I might add some screens as well
Spoiler!
001 (2).jpg
001 (2).jpg (306.68 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Dungs 2.jpg
Dungs 2.jpg (466.62 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
llugwych int.jpg
llugwych int.jpg (502.37 KiB) Viewed 2795 times

charlieg

Post by charlieg »

Wow, looking fantastic.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Hey, I have been fiddling around with some of your textures to make some of the static NPCs a little nicer looking.
The first one is about the quality I can do on faces, and the second is the lesser quality I can do on the bodies:
Spoiler!

Also I finished the First Guy up, so here he is for comparison:

Nother Example of Face:
Are these up to your standards? If I'm making them, I might as well help out if they are needed.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Nice refinements to my eyes. Good job.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

I've gone ahead and put the first 10 into a zip file so whoever needs them can use them:
First 10 of 65

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi mate, wow you are fast :) Well... since 3.0 Ive made some progress as well... so it might be best, if I send you all the NPCs in a up to date state, and you can do your part of them? I like how you did the drunken man for example, that one is low res in my current version... just feel free to go thru the sprites and do as you wish with them. I consider my work open for input from a community. I did what I could. Now I try to create a DFMOD which is just... takes a while lets say ;)

This is how these 2 guys look in v3.0+
Spoiler!
npcs.jpg
npcs.jpg (204.12 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
Here is a download link for all static NPCs (some of em are animated, so static is ment as they are not roaming the world):
https://mega.nz/#!X2gyTSDb!ZqOOIUulnRYy ... q1H6hedqzQ
Last edited by King of Worms on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Great additions! Yeah, I'll want to see what's left to work on.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Adrinus wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:28 pm Great additions! Yeah, I'll want to see what's left to work on.
Thanks, Ive added the download link :) And thank you for your efforts, have fun and welcome to the team!

EDIT: The classic non animated NPCs start with the archive number 182 and on... Plus 097 and 098 are statues.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Aight, time to sort though the sprites again n find all the ones to edit :). I'll get back to you once I have some idea of what I'll be working on.