KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
MrFlibble

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by MrFlibble »

King of Worms wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:36 am It look better than my image, on which Ive spend a lot of time... it also has nicer colors (and ofc gradients)
You made a lot of improvement considering that the base upscale you were working with was xBRZ -- it's just that AI upscales can do a much better job with various shapes where xBRZ will leave the telltale "pixel staircase" or squiggly lines.

ESRGAN is still falling short of true hi-res sprites were anyone willing to make a model of the dancer and produce those. I hope the 3D People project will be completed, I mean just look at what fans did to recreate Mortal Kombat in HD (yes, it's originally a fan project, not a commercial HD remaster):

AuntiePixel

Post by AuntiePixel »

First, love this mod. Fantastic work, all of you. Thank you!

Noticed a distracting artifact when you have a bow equipped, bow draw back turned on, and the bow is in the not drawn back pose. There are one or two (number position varies with bow material) faint pale lines that go from the arrowhead to the top of the screen. It's not super noticeable. I got to level 4 on my archer before I noticed it. But now I can't unsee it and it's really distracting. Screenshot included below.

To be sure it was DREAM, I toggled various mods on and off. If DREAM - HANDHELD is on, the lines are there, and if it's off, the lines are gone. No other mods seemed to affect it. If relevant, system is Windows 10, Ryzen vega 8 graphics.

edit: updated graphics drivers to be sure. No change.

Screenshot spoilered for clutter control.
Spoiler!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, thanks Ive never noticed this, I will try to recreate the scenario and than if I can see it I will try to do something with it.
I saw similar lines already, but they were different, so I have no idea of what this is... anyway, thanks for report.

inval1d

Post by inval1d »

BlazerSteppo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:10 pm
Spoiler!
Heya, just leaving an small input here.
According to lore, they are supossed to be almost indistinguishable from regular woodelf at first sight. That's the reason of the face paint, but in recent ESO stuff, these marks are more cat-like, which makes a lot of sense imho.

I think the cat eyes and mouth is an awesome touch tho!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Lore in tes2 and teso is different. It changed in tes3.
I think the style which was presented here was nice... thing is, we need SOMETHING, than we can discuss the details. And I still miss quite a lot of faces, where the lore is set :X I hope the artist Blazer comes back with some more. What he did was a good style, for Khajit and for Nords

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Still alive Blaze? :geek:
I know it can get tedious :X

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Also Merlkir made some awesome art, maybe he drops some jewel in 2021 as well :)

HERE IS A LINK TO GOOGLE DOC WITH THIS CURRENT MISSING FACES:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fRI ... sp=sharing

Megalow27

Post by Megalow27 »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:38 am Thing is, I know jack about programming as well... the reply was more of a general moan.. I honestly dont have any idea why for some ppl it doesnt work. Im sorry :/

Megalow pls send the logs. Thank you
Hello again, King of Worms

I have been really busy this past days so I couldn't continue the analysis of my problem. So, as you've asked, here is my logs. (I got the entire LocalLow archives so we don't miss anything)

I hope Lacus can help you as well, he seems pretty knowledgeable. Thank you for your help, for real.

Specs (for info):
MoBo: ASUS M5A78L-M LX3
Game Window Resolution: 800x600
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
CPU: AMD FX-6100 6-Core
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB
Memory: 8GB
Attachments
Daggerfall Logs.rar
(23.54 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Megalow27 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 pm
King of Worms wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:38 am Thing is, I know jack about programming as well... the reply was more of a general moan.. I honestly dont have any idea why for some ppl it doesnt work. Im sorry :/

Megalow pls send the logs. Thank you
Hello again, King of Worms

I have been really busy this past days so I couldn't continue the analysis of my problem. So, as you've asked, here is my logs. (I got the entire LocalLow archives so we don't miss anything)

I hope Lacus can help you as well, he seems pretty knowledgeable. Thank you for your help, for real.

Specs (for info):
MoBo: ASUS M5A78L-M LX3
Game Window Resolution: 800x600
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
CPU: AMD FX-6100 6-Core
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB
Memory: 8GB
Hi, there is an issue than affects assets with letter i in the name when language is set to turkish. It will be fixed with a game update. :)

Megalow27

Post by Megalow27 »

Hi, there is an issue than affects assets with letter i in the name when language is set to turkish. It will be fixed with a game update. :)
Huh, Turkish? I'm not Turkish O.o

Okay, I changed the region to "Portuguese (Brazil)" (It was something like ""coincide with Windows language" something like that), maybe this can solve the problem?

Edit: Nope, nothing solved