KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

pango wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:47 pm Hi KoW,

After reading some thread of Reddit...
What about a dark skinned Karethys?
That's what Wayrest Dark Elves patch does, and the UESP seems to agree with it.
The same sprite is used in other contexts, but I assume it's 182_33, not 346_11? At least WDE patch makes that distinction and only changes the latter...
Oh so she should be dark skinned as well... I can do that. Or it seems its already done in the ZIP, so I can include that in the next release. Thanks for idea!

pango

Post by pango »

Resistance is futile!
Karethys.jpg
Karethys.jpg (113.34 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Allerka

Post by Allerka »

I always wondered about that. Like, was she a dark elf or a vampire hanging out in their court? :P

pango

Post by pango »

Hi KoW,
I wrote some code to support larger mouse cursors, since it changes how DREAM cursor looks like under Windows, do you have an opinion about it?
PR
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Not to be pushy, but I am getting more requests for an HD/Dream version of my shield textures, since this is the main graphics overhaul mod.

Any chance they can be put together and thrown my way for next major release?
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

pango wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:44 pm Hi KoW,
I wrote some code to support larger mouse cursors, since it changes how DREAM cursor looks like under Windows, do you have an opinion about it?
PR
Hi, is the reply on the mail enough? I really dont have any preference, Im just used to how it looked on my PC (the small one) :) But I will leave the final decision on you guys

About the Karethis, I made a new version of her sprite (the one u send to me was based on old sprite) and I will use the portrait you packed with the sprite. Will be included in the next version .)
Last edited by King of Worms on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

l3lessed wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:20 pm Not to be pushy, but I am getting more requests for an HD/Dream version of my shield textures, since this is the main graphics overhaul mod.

Hi, do you have the low res images? I can have a look at them and maybe make em higher res?

enderandrew

Post by enderandrew »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 pm
l3lessed wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:20 pm Not to be pushy, but I am getting more requests for an HD/Dream version of my shield textures, since this is the main graphics overhaul mod.

Hi, do you have the low res images? I can have a look at them and maybe make em higher res?
There are two low-res shield images included in the download for the Shield Mod. But I also uploaded them here:

https://imgur.com/a/Kln6ZEl

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Also, the originals can be found under the combat overhaul project thread. Daggerdude gave them to me. He may have higher res versions of the classic art style. I can try and get him to hit you up if he does.

Thanks so much man for all the art work you do. As a non-artist, I truly am continually impressed with your work and speed too.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, I downloaded the 2 images from the link provided, if there are any higher res sources of the same images, it would be cool to have em as a base for the upscaling. Right now, my AI upscalling setup is not working, for whatever reason, but I think I can convince it to squeeze some more images from it.
IF not, I can ask MasonFace or Phredreeke to have a go at it .)