KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
TheLacus

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by TheLacus »

You need to set a minimum version, not an exact one. The issue is that DREAM doesn't specify the version of Daggerfall Unity but something else (Unity Editor?). I explained it here.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

TheLacus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:31 pm You need to set a minimum version, not an exact one. The issue is that DREAM doesn't specify the version of Daggerfall Unity but something else (Unity Editor?). I explained it here.

Got it, thank you :) yes it was the unity editor version, I will correct that on next release

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw if there are any textures or sprites someone does not like, pls let me know (with screenshot) and I will consider it

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Adrinus mate, can you please have a look at this specific commoner? I love all the faces you did, but this one is still haunting me :D
She has some strange male vibes to her face, I cant pinpoint it but I dont like her eventho Ive tried my best ;)

This is ofc just in case you are interested to revisit this part, I will understand if you decide otherwise, no problem.

Thank you for considering it!
Desktop.rar
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:14 pm Adrinus mate, can you please have a look at this specific commoner? I love all the faces you did, but this one is still haunting me :D
She has some strange male vibes to her face, I cant pinpoint it but I dont like her eventho Ive tried my best ;)

This is ofc just in case you are interested to revisit this part, I will understand if you decide otherwise, no problem.

Desktop.rar
I'll take care of it. Also: warp portal graphic: give me a surface to scratch a glowing rune into: then you can add specularity: bam! multipurpose teleport/decoration rune. (Or just anything else besides existing IP stuff like the stargate TM.

Corsair

Post by Corsair »

Adrinus wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:07 pm
King of Worms wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:14 pm Adrinus mate, can you please have a look at this specific commoner? I love all the faces you did, but this one is still haunting me :D

Desktop.rar
I'll take care of it. Also: warp portal graphic: give me a surface to scratch a glowing rune into: then you can add specularity: bam! multipurpose teleport/decoration rune. (Or just anything else besides existing IP stuff like the stargate TM.
I made a alternate option for the stargate over at Nexus, if you haven't seen it yet:
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/45

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

I like that: very creative!

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Corsair wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Adrinus wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Desktop.rar
I made a alternate option for the stargate over at Nexus, if you haven't seen it yet:
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/45
I love everything about D.R.E.A.M except that weird Stargate. It's really immersion breaking, so thanks for the mod.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Here you are: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xgf8ikmj ... 9.zip/file

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks a lot Adrinus :) She looks much better now!
About the stargate... well yea Ive noticed ppl dont enjoy it too much, eventho I like it.
So I will accept your offer and think about some surface and than send it your way, than add the emission map as you suggested, I will let you know when its ready. Thank you!