KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Adrinus

Re: KoW - Daggerfall Remaster 3.0

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:07 pm I have some sprites on mind... I will create a pack tomorrow and send it to you, and you will see if you want to work your magic on these :)
Happy to see what I can do!
King of Worms wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:07 pm plus if you want, I can send you latest version of all NPC sprites as well. Incase you would like to just go thru and pick anything that catches your eye laters.
I'd like a fresh pack with all the newest things, for reference, but if you make one for me: might as well just release a 3.5 update or something so everyone can use em.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Just checking in after a few months - what's the status/estimated release date for the .dfmod version? Cheers!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi Mike, its still work in progress,

I wait for other systems to be working otherwise releasing the MOD makes no sense - ppl would be reporting not working features and problems. This DFMOD package creates its own set of complications to overcome. Town npc systems are fixed and are working now - thats great news. Now the nature billboard rendering must be fixed/changed so all the new trees appear ingame. Than i will release the Mod.

Good thing is, this mod is still improving during the time...

Tldr, when its done :)

Thnx 4 dropping by Mike!
Last edited by King of Worms on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi Adrinus :) Im sending you the PM with download links.

Honestly, I dont want to release another version until its all working properly. It would just cause more problems than joy Im affraid. Its just one more core system to go... And I (and you!) still improve the Mod. I corrected bugs which were reported to me, and I experiment with the ways to pack this thing in a DFMOD in a best way possible. Need to find the best ratio between looks and performance. I might as well release 2 versions, High & Medium.

Time will tell. I think we are getting there tho!

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Thanks, KOW - I'll check back again later!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Mike wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:19 pm Thanks, KOW - I'll check back again later!
Please do... its all in works, problems are acknowledged and being dealt with. Plus we will move to v0.7 really fast with DFU

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ive worked on SpellBOOK some more

made it more natural looking (Not a exact rectangle), added some curvature where the sheets of paper meet in the middle, added few dents on a sheets, rounded the corners, changed the ornaments on the left page so the spell names fits better, improved the text buttons at the bottom of the page to be easier to see and read, added a ornament on the right sheet to separate the spell effects. Added a canvas texture bump at 1% to create a slightly more detail paper texture....

All in all, it looks good to me now
Spellbook.jpg
Spellbook.jpg (268.86 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

After some more work...
Spoiler!
1.jpg
1.jpg (270.85 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (260.09 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (259.64 KiB) Viewed 1231 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Looks great KoW!

pango

Post by pango »

Yup, it looks really good!
I was thinking the other day that it was sad books look like parchments instead of like books; But that would require some UI modding, so I guess it'll have wait...
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart