KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - Daggerfall Remaster 3.0

Post by King of Worms »

Beautiful work man, the faces and shading are perfect! I have one suggestion about sprite 183_1-0 (the dancing lady) - her new face appears too angry to me, if you look at the original, she has a gentle facial expression, slight smile and not so hard eyes. She is enjoying the movement while looking at us. I like the golden crown remake you did. Just the face seems too intimidating to me, just my opinion :)

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:34 am Beautiful work man, the faces and shading are perfect! I have one suggestion about sprite 183_1-0 (the dancing lady) - her new face appears too angry to me, if you look at the original, she has a gentle facial expression, slight smile and not so hard eyes. She is enjoying the movement while looking at us. I like the golden crown remake you did. Just the face seems too intimidating to me, just my opinion :)
Yeah, It's quite tricky as it turns out, but I agree, and I'll try and see if I can't bring her expression back into line.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yes, these nuances can get pretty hard to capture, dont let that discourage you in any way, you can return to this sprite later or even keep it this way if it turns out to be too hard/time consuming to remake. Even the dancer can have a bad day ;)

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Sorry for the delay, switched over to half as much nicotine and I just haven't been able to relax and art. I should be back to it soon enough though (Hopefully!).

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi mate, I know this battle so damn well :/ Few months back I relapsed after 280 days clean which was my record. What I learned is, that its either 0 nocitine or full blown addiction and nothing in between for me personally. I can try to cut it to 1/2 but thats just a prolonged agony and ends in relapse.
Nicotine chewing gums Nicorrete work. With them, I made my biggest streak. Just chew one immediatelly after you wake up and than continue during the day, dont let the crawings come, always chew before. Than the usage will go down and than you will be free after some time depending on your addiction level. Also, u need to cut all triggers, so to me it ment no coffee nor alcohol. This thing is a b!tch to defeat, good luck mate, and no worries, this can wait till you feel better.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:41 pm Hi mate, I know this battle so damn well :/ Few months back I relapsed after 280 days clean which was my record. What I learned is, that its either 0 nocitine or full blown addiction and nothing in between for me personally. I can try to cut it to 1/2 but thats just a prolonged agony and ends in relapse.
Nicotine chewing gums Nicorrete work. With them, I made my biggest streak. Just chew one immediatelly after you wake up and than continue during the day, dont let the crawings come, always chew before. Than the usage will go down and than you will be free after some time depending on your addiction level. Also, u need to cut all triggers, so to me it ment no coffee nor alcohol. This thing is a b!tch to defeat, good luck mate, and no worries, this can wait till you feel better.
I appreciate it, hopefully it won't be too long, I've already dropped half before, but doing it again now has been harder.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw you inspired me to cut my usage as well, so yesterday I went from 10 to 2 a day. Today Im at 0 but I will have 2 as well at evening. And I use Nicorette chewing gums. Next days I plan to reach 0 as that is the only way for me to keep this in check. Good luck and stay strong!! (in case this seems easy, its not, Ive been smoking for way too many years)

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Best wishes to you both, it's a hard demon to fight. Stay strong and don't let things get you down. That's how I slipped off the wagon.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:29 pm Btw you inspired me to cut my usage as well, so yesterday I went from 10 to 2 a day. Today Im at 0 but I will have 2 as well at evening. And I use Nicorette chewing gums. Next days I plan to reach 0 as that is the only way for me to keep this in check. Good luck and stay strong!! (in case this seems easy, its not, Ive been smoking for way too many years)
I've switched over to a vaporizer: I don't mind being addicted so much, but I wanted to be healthier. Eventually I want to vape at 0 nicotine, but for now, 3mg per 100ml (down from 6). Patches and gum never worked for me, because I enjoyed the whole breathing in and exhaling smoke. The vape satisfies that side of the addiction, but the nicotine content is still very important, as not enough makes the vaping seem fruitless.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yea, Im the 0.1% who cant vape because it messes up with my ears, it also made my lips crack and bleed from what ever reason, no matter what kind of fluids I used :/ Otherwise thats the best kind of smoking hands down. Or this new stuff, "heets" etc, basically heating up the tobaco, ppl told me their health improved a lot since they started to use it. Well, its evident this is highly individual... good luck! ;)