KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
jimfcarroll

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by jimfcarroll »

Sorry if what I was referring to wasn't obvious. It was the dramatic color change. RC5 had a reddish rust color. RC6 is gray.

I'll double check the settings but It will take me a couple days to get back to my game pc. When I installed RC6 I followed your instructions and loaded the presets and selected the new shaders in post processing.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I got rid of the orange player torch. Ive kept all the light sources orange but this one. It changed all the dungeon colors to orange, overriding the original colors and I did not like that too much. Now I experiment with darker shades of yellow for this torch and it looks ok too.

If you dont like it, change the settings at the "improved interior lighting" mod settings, at the player torch section.

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Thanks a lot for the update! The new NPCs look very good! (Now we need something similar for the Villager Immersion Overhaul mod)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

haloterm wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:38 pm Thanks a lot for the update! The new NPCs look very good! (Now we need something similar for the Villager Immersion Overhaul mod)
Your welcomed, I hope you enjoy the game, feedback, screens.. always appreciated!

I think one day I might upscale VIO, or make that happen by kindly asking at the right spot. Its really nice mod, I like the horses, carriages and new commoner types.

jimfcarroll

Post by jimfcarroll »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 pm I got rid of the orange player torch.
Got it. Thanks. I thought maybe there was something wrong. I had no idea the orange was due to the player torch.

The look is awesome. Thanks for the great work.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Is the reshade thing supposed to save what you pick ?
It's not saving for me so I have to re select all the settings every time I quit..

Omg dude..bloom.....

BLOOOOOOOM !!!!

And what settings do I need to make the depth of field look cool ?
I want to use it but it doesn't seem to work quite right, maybe it's just a wip ?
I like it it just looks kind of freaky that's all..

So in conclusion; way to go you guys it's freaking awesome
Check out my YouTube Channel!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Midknightprince wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:49 am Is the reshade thing supposed to save what you pick ?
It's not saving for me so I have to re select all the settings every time I quit..

Omg dude..bloom.....

BLOOOOOOOM !!!!

And what settings do I need to make the depth of field look cool ?
I want to use it but it doesn't seem to work quite right, maybe it's just a wip ?
I like it it just looks kind of freaky that's all..

So in conclusion; way to go you guys it's freaking awesome
Hi, it should save automatically the changes - check if its not read/write protected otherwise I have no clue.
For more info on the reshade, refer to the https://reshade.me/
I suggest experimenting, but I dont think u can make reshade DOF work good in DFU

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

It does not save the settings and I have full control, so I guess the shade is out until somebody figures out how to save everything you spend hours doing on this thing.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

clocknova

Post by clocknova »

I'm not getting any indication that the Reshaders are working. I don't get a notification at the top of the screen on launch as is stated in the documentation, and the graphics do not appear altered in any way. I'm using the latest DFUnity build for MacOS and the latest RC6 build of the Mod. Also, the Home and End keys do not do anything at all, either.

In addition, none of the presets for various mods are showing up in their presets sections, despite the presets folder being placed exactly where instructed.

EDIT: The problem with the presets is actually due to the fact the the streamingassets folder cannot be written to in the Mac version. All .json files are written to a folder in LibraryApplication Support/ where the save files are stored, and all presets are stored collectively in one .json file for each mod, so I'm not sure if it's really possible for you to get the presets to work as intended with the Mac version. Fortunately, it's not critical for the mod to function.

pango

Post by pango »

Seems to work fine with auras, I hope they will make it in DFU soon :)
fire atronach1.jpg
fire atronach1.jpg (600.57 KiB) Viewed 848 times
fire atronach.jpg
fire atronach.jpg (256.21 KiB) Viewed 848 times
fire atronachs.jpg
fire atronachs.jpg (317.64 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart