KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Hazelnut

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Hazelnut »

I suspect it would be easiest to do exactly the same process you did with vanilla but with Dream sprites Ralzar given that the pipeline has been lost before being uploaded.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I think the mob sprites as they are now are the furthest anyone will take em in forseeable future - unless he decides to build upon Dream mobs. When u compare the source material with the upscales - its a dark magic at work allright 😊 you can see a skin structure on gargoyles legs for example... plus other incredible details. And this is a result of MasonFace and his team. Its incredible. I did my part on it as well, sure.

For anyone to take it further - 3d is the only sensible path now.

DREAM mobs are something I will be proud of for the rest of my life, thanks guys!!! I just use this opportunity to say it out loud.

And yes, agreed with Hazelnut - thats the only way now. I think its work for one day... Let me know if u want the files Ralzar 😊

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 pm And yes, agreed with Hazelnut - thats the only way now. I think its work for one day... Let me know if u want the files Ralzar 😊
Aw jeez. Ok, send me the sprites for Sorceror and Archer and I'll see what I can do if I feel like I have some time to kill :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ralzar wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:10 pm
King of Worms wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 pm And yes, agreed with Hazelnut - thats the only way now. I think its work for one day... Let me know if u want the files Ralzar 😊
Aw jeez. Ok, send me the sprites for Sorceror and Archer and I'll see what I can do if I feel like I have some time to kill :D
Pls specify by the archive numbers, Im not even sure who the sorcerer is anymore? Guy with with warhammer as discovered recently?! ,)
Really... pls numbers

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Oh right. It should be 478 and 482

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Here you go.
Glad to have you onboard in the DFU modding community, really nice mods you produce! Fresh blood! :twisted:

PS: I consider DREAM semi open... in a sense I will not place all the files for everyone to go thru online, but if someone asks, I will consider it and most likely provide anything needed. So if you need anything in future, just let me know ;)

https://mega.nz/#!ai5WjQoQ!8N2GyKU0_up6 ... XW0IEXMq1g

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Ok, will take a look at them later today and see what's the easiest way to solve this :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ive made the HD potion maker HUD
MASK00I0.IMG.png
MASK00I0.IMG.png (547.33 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
But it has revealed a problem when placed in the game. The same kind of problem we used to deal with many times with Lacus when new stuff is introduced to the game.

So the size of the modded ingredients is off in some cases when viewed in this particular HUD tab (but they are properly resized in the inventory for example)

I will make a report on Git

It looks like this:
DaggerfallUnity 2020-02-27 03-20-58.jpg
DaggerfallUnity 2020-02-27 03-20-58.jpg (579.99 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Last edited by King of Worms on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Cant send the git report so I keep it here in the meantime

TOPIC
Potion maker - size of the modded ingredients is wrong

**Describe the bug**
The size of the modded ingredients is off in some cases when viewed in the "potion maker" HUD tab.
They are too big to fit the tab properly-

**To Reproduce**
1) Download the HD ingredients pack and place it in the streaming assets
https://mega.nz/#!bnxyXKiD!l7AyOma2vOLU ... dkQiwSqZ3s

2) Download the save file
https://mega.nz/#!yzhwRIKQ!NoAhNdxAMlIx ... hQ2e4HETtY

3) Load the save in the game, open the potion maker using console command "Showpotionmaker"

You will see the size of the ingredients is not properly resized to fit the HUD

**Expected behavior**
The size of the ingredients is resized to fit the HUD properly

**Screenshots**
https://imgur.com/a/vwJgnGt

**Desktop (please complete the following information):**
- Version 0.10.20

**Additional context**
Also reported here on forums
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1168&p=40342#p40342

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Reported on GitHub ( #1725). I don't know why you weren't able to do it, maybe you didn't write a title?