Enhanced Sky

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Enhanced Sky

Post by Jay_H »

Dude! Literally the post above you says this! :lol:
Interkarma wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:15 pm Currently incompatible with retro mode, but should be possible to fix.

Dagoth Ur

Post by Dagoth Ur »

Is there anything I can do about this? Or is it a bug?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

What's your DFU version, and your version of Enhanced Sky?

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

That pink sky is what mine looks like when I use "-force-glcore" to launch the game with enhanced sky.

Dagoth Ur

Post by Dagoth Ur »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 am What's your DFU version, and your version of Enhanced Sky?
last build in both cases, is enchanced sky not updated for alpha?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I'm using it now, so it is compatible. It's just that we sometimes have users come in using builds from like 2017 and they wonder why it doesn't work :lol:

Can you upload your player log to pastebin so we can get a good look at what's happening?

Dagoth Ur

Post by Dagoth Ur »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:11 am I'm using it now, so it is compatible. It's just that we sometimes have users come in using builds from like 2017 and they wonder why it doesn't work :lol:

Can you upload your player log to pastebin so we can get a good look at what's happening?
here, thanks https://pastebin.com/bPBtCsyZ

Dagoth Ur

Post by Dagoth Ur »

Forgot to say I also have this problem with the distant terrain mod, but no other mods have this problem

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I was wondering about that, because your log repeats an error message:

Code: Select all

The AssetBundle 'StreamingAssets\Mods\EnhancedSky_2.1.1\StandaloneOSX\enhanced sky.dfmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

The AssetBundle 'StreamingAssets\Mods\EnhancedSky_2.1.1\StandaloneWindows\enhanced sky.dfmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
Did you unpack all 3 OS versions for these mods into the Mods folder?

Dagoth Ur

Post by Dagoth Ur »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:49 am I was wondering about that, because your log repeats an error message:

Code: Select all

The AssetBundle 'StreamingAssets\Mods\EnhancedSky_2.1.1\StandaloneOSX\enhanced sky.dfmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

The AssetBundle 'StreamingAssets\Mods\EnhancedSky_2.1.1\StandaloneWindows\enhanced sky.dfmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
Did you unpack all 3 OS versions for these mods into the Mods folder?
Ohh right, I didn't delete all the linux/OSx versions of the mods, thanks for pointing out