Enhanced Sky

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
jayhova

Re: Enhanced Sky

Post by jayhova »

The concept art looks great. Speaking of weather, someone mentioned sandstorms. Any possibility of that getting a mod or getting rolled into an existing mod?
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

This still works for me on the current live build Windows 10 version
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Otolith

Post by Otolith »

I've been using Unity for a few days and have just started installing some mods this evening. KOW Dream and Handpainted Models worked fine; however, with Enhanced Sky, I just got classic sky.

I used Enhanced Sky v2.1.1 and selected the .dfmod from StandaloneOSX. I'm using Unity v0.7.126. My O/S is macOS 10.12.5.

I left the load order in what appears to be a default, alphabetical listing: dream - ... (x7); enhanced sky; handpainted models - ... (x3). Perhaps that needs changing.

Let me know if other details would be useful; e.g. specific graphics settings.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Otolith wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 am I've been using Unity for a few days and have just started installing some mods this evening. KOW Dream and Handpainted Models worked fine; however, with Enhanced Sky, I just got classic sky.

I used Enhanced Sky v2.1.1 and selected the .dfmod from StandaloneOSX. I'm using Unity v0.7.126. My O/S is macOS 10.12.5.

I left the load order in what appears to be a default, alphabetical listing: dream - ... (x7); enhanced sky; handpainted models - ... (x3). Perhaps that needs changing.

Let me know if other details would be useful; e.g. specific graphics settings.
Hi, the load order should not be a problem in this case, and the settings as well. I think this is some kind of OSx incompatibility :X
Be sure the mod is Enabled in the mod section menu.
Other than that, I cant help unfortunatelly, I use windows
The unity version also does not matter, game is being executed outside the unity editor, if you just start it by clicking on the DFU icon

Otolith

Post by Otolith »

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I did ensure the mod was enabled; and I am running the game via the Unity icon.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Hey, I use the new "-force-glcore" option to start my game to avoid some weird vsync issues on Unity games (it's some weird combo of windows 7 and Unity that seems to cause it for some people). Anyhow, most mods works flawlessly in this mode, but unfortunately your skies become a bright pink.

I know it's a lot to ask for a very particular problem, but is there any chance you can give it a look and see if there's anything you can do?

PeeksProductions

Post by PeeksProductions »

I wanted to test Retro Rendering mode with a bunch of the graphics mods on here as I enjoy the crunchy look but also prefer better textures, models etc. and I came across this bug with Enhanced Sky:
DFUnityEnhancedSkyBug.png
DFUnityEnhancedSkyBug.png (410.18 KiB) Viewed 5572 times
Just something to look into.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I enjoy this bug :) its so trippy, had it as well...

Bugs like this were expected to happen due to the nature of retro mode. Interkarma said it most likely will not be compatible with some mods, and this appears to be one of them.

Not sure if it can be fixed. But nothing is impossible ;)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Currently incompatible with retro mode, but should be possible to fix.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Retro mode with enhanced sky breaks the sky..
Attachments
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.17 - 09.19.20.48.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.17 - 09.19.20.48.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 5414 times
Check out my YouTube Channel!