Persistent Dungeons

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Blowingsand

Re: Persistent Dungeons

Post by Blowingsand » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:13 am

pango wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 am
If you provide a game save, someone may have a look...
My most recent save folder

pango

Post by pango » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 am

Blowingsand wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 am
After getting quest item, I'm back in Daggerfall and a letter is delivered. Apparently someone on the same quest has been taken prisoner in the harpy dungeon and needs to be rescued. So I go back to the same dungeon and all the harpys have returned, too. If there is a setting, that actually makes this mod work, I'd love to hear from you.
This is all just one quest (K0C0XY01), that will keep spawning harpies for a while:

Code: Select all

create foe _F.00_ every 21 minutes 15 times with 25% success 
Persistent Dungeons can't help you with that
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Blowingsand

Post by Blowingsand » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:00 pm

pango wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 am
Blowingsand wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 am
After getting quest item, I'm back in Daggerfall and a letter is delivered. Apparently someone on the same quest has been taken prisoner in the harpy dungeon and needs to be rescued. So I go back to the same dungeon and all the harpys have returned, too. If there is a setting, that actually makes this mod work, I'd love to hear from you.
This is all just one quest (K0C0XY01), that will keep spawning harpies for a while:

Code: Select all

create foe _F.00_ every 21 minutes 15 times with 25% success 
Persistent Dungeons can't help you with that
So persistent quest spawn trumps persistent dungeon. :lol:
Thanks for taking the time, pango.

Lorex

Post by Lorex » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:13 pm

I think I found a bug that I can reproduce consistently, at least in my game.

When Im inside a dungeon (only tried in PH but I supposed it is the same for all) if I save/exit/reload they don't respawn, but if I exit and re-enter the dungeon, and then I save/exit/reload they alway respawn.

Instead If I exit the dungeon, save/exit/reload outside, then re-enter they never respawn.

So in order to not make them respawn, every time I have to exit the game first I must exit the dungeon and save/exit outside.

Hope it's clear :D

edit: my settings were 360/2/99.