[MOD] Pure Vanilla Extract

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Pure Vanilla Extract

Post by King of Worms »

jayhova wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:48 am
MasonFace wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 am Don't worry about it too much my dude. I don't mind questions like these because the DFU modding scene can be kind of tricky for newcomers to navigate and understand.
Some time ago I proposed the idea that there should be a quickstart guide to mods. perhaps with DFU getting more and more traction and close to Beta it would be a good time to revisit the idea.
Yea, do it .)

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Ha, I'm not looking for modders to be salesmen, just glad to know which mods are included where. No problem!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

mikeprichard wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:25 pm Ha, I'm not looking for modders to be salesmen, just glad to know which mods are included where. No problem!
:) I might try to rewrite the description, I know its long and boring to go thru
EDIT: tryed and failed, deleted one sentence :D

mtrredux

Post by mtrredux »

MasonFace wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 am
Does the mod description say this is a redundant mod to DREAM?
It's buried in the DREAM description somewhere. Don't worry about it too much my dude. I don't mind questions like these because the DFU modding scene can be kind of tricky for newcomers to navigate and understand.
lol...I still can't find it?!?
I see Masonface is mentioned but not any note that the mod PVE has been merged with DREAM?!?

mtrredux

Post by mtrredux »

mikeprichard wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:42 am It doesn't (it just credits MasonFace). I could see how you were confused - I didn't realize it either!
This makes me feel better, I felt attacked like I had missed something obvious.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

...are u trolling me? :lol: I copy pasted it here. Last post on prev page

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:33 am
jayhova wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:48 am
MasonFace wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 am Don't worry about it too much my dude. I don't mind questions like these because the DFU modding scene can be kind of tricky for newcomers to navigate and understand.
Some time ago I proposed the idea that there should be a quickstart guide to mods. perhaps with DFU getting more and more traction and close to Beta it would be a good time to revisit the idea.
Yea, do it .)
Okay I did. I have included several mods at this point and created a form where mod devs can enter the information on their mods. I need to do a bit more tweaking and I'm looking for feedback

Jay Hova has hijacked a thread. HALT! HALT!
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

I have uploaded a new version including MOBs and Textures to Nexus Mods.

If a moderator would kindly move this back into the Released Mods section, please. :D

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

MasonFace wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:10 pm I have uploaded a new version including MOBs and Textures to Nexus Mods.

If a moderator would kindly move this back into the Released Mods section, please. :D
Moved.

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

Nice! Noticed the MOBS pack file was dfmod.meta instead of just dfmod. I take it it's ok to just rename it back to dfmod and it should work.

EDIT: Apparently DFU's mod load up doesn't list the renamed file. Hmmm