[MOD] Drafty Secret Doors

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
darkedone02

Re: [MOD] Drafty Secret Doors

Post by darkedone02 »

Now it be nice if we see these secret doors sparkle by one of the stats that can detect something, it be nice if it also have additional help with the enchant ability "acute hearing".

Kaedius

Re: [MOD] Drafty Secret Doors

Post by Kaedius »

New release:
-Added line of sight checks. Doors on other floors or hallways will not emit sound.
-Opened doors no longer emit sound unless bashed or picked open. Fix perhaps in the future.
-Changed default pitch to slightly higher (1.5) to differentiate between default random wind sounds that play in dungeons.
darkedone02 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:20 pm Now it be nice if we see these secret doors sparkle by one of the stats that can detect something, it be nice if it also have additional help with the enchant ability "acute hearing".
I may add some mod settings for these. Since there isn't quite a good perception type stat and I wanted every build to work with it I like how it is. There are some ideas for how to calculate perception in older posts I might use. I do like your idea for added benefit with acute hearing!