This mod pack contains optional modules to enhance roleplay and realism for Daggerfall Unity gameplay. Enable / disable the modules in the mod settings. The intention is to add small mini-mod modules to this over time that support roleplay and realism to enhance immersion for those that desire it.
Simple module that enables bed models to be activated. When activated, it pops up the sleep menu and disables the auto-teleport to a bed.
Discussion thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1581
Adjusts damage and hit chance depending on length of bow draw. Obviously only works with the bow draw option enabled in main DFU settings. If you release an arrow too soon, damage and hit chances are reduced. Same if you hold the bow drawn too long. Releasing at the right point will give a slight increase to hit chance.
The tables below shows the current implementation of adjustments:
Code: Select all
Draw time effect on damage: 0s - 0.8s = damage is scaled linearly up to default damage 0.8s - 5s = normal default damage 5s - 6s = 85% damage 6s - 8s = 75% damage 8s - 9s = 50% damage 9s - = 25% damage
Code: Select all
Draw time effect on hit chance: 0s - 0.2s = -40 to hit 0.2s - 0.5s = -10 to hit 0.5s - 1s = normal to hit 1s - 2s = +10 to hit 2s - 5s = normal to hit 5s - 8s = -10 to hit 8s - = -20 to hit
Enhances horse riding, making it more realistic looking and providing new abilities.
- Riding presented in a more realistic way, with the animated horses head fixed in the view rather than moving with the camera. Limits ability to look downwards while riding.
- Horses will follow the gradient of the terrain. This slope following can be made sharper or softer by adjusting a mod setting up or down.
- Horses can now gallop (sprint) by pressing the shift key. Cart horses cannot.
- Civilian NPCs can be trampled by galloping horses, killing them and sending city guards after you for assault. Be careful or keep your speed down in populated areas.
- Enemies can be charged down with the horse by galloping into them. This only works once, as they'll be wise to your tactics after that. Always hits and does twice max hand to hand damage but costs a moderate amount of stamina.
Simple module that gives consequences to carrying too much weight. Once you're carrying more than three quarters of your maximum capacity, your speed will start to reduce and rate of fatigue will increase. This is relative to weight up to -50% speed at 100% capacity. The reduction will show on the character sheet just like any other stat debuff.
Simply makes bandage items usable items which will heal some health depending on the level of medical skill.
Ship Port Boarding
This module places a restriction on where you can board your ship, once you've saved up and purchased one. With this enabled ships can only be boarded from towns with ports.
This module makes it possible to be expelled from the underworld guild in Daggerfall. Beware, neither the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood are the sort of organisations that allow members to just walk away. There's no way to re-join either, since those bridges will be well and truely burned, even if you do somehow get out alive.
For DFU v0.10.8+ get v0.5 here: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/16
For DFU v0.10.6/7 get v0.4 here: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/16
For DFU v0.8.3 up to v0.10.4, get the mod v0.1 build here: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods/re ... sm-0.1.zip
I'm very happy for suggestions for additional modules or contributions. Also would quite happy if someone else wants to take over this pack so I can focus on the Archaeologists guild mod.