[MOD] Roleplay & Realism (modular)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Midknightprince

Re: [MOD] Roleplay & Realism (modular)

Post by Midknightprince »

Is the enhanced horse ridding fixed for everyone else (galloping)?

It still slows down when you push shift for me, everything is updated.
When you push shift, it's supposed to go faster but it actually slows down, turning off enhanced horse ridding restores vanilla..
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

It's fixed in DFU release 0.11.1 - note the .1 at the end there. Are you sure you're not running DFU 0.11.0?
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Regnier wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:41 pm
Hazelnut wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 am Version 1.1 is now released for DFU 0.11.1, it fixes and improves the Mountain Rumors quest. The quest breaks with this version of DFU if you use older versions of this mod.

As for editing your savefile, simply find the save location, edit SaveData.txt by finding the bad name and changing it.
Ok thanks ill check after work. Does it list the potion effect in the SaveData? Just so i can name it correctly

Thanks
No I don't think so, sorry.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

the new version of Rp Realism is doing something to your location so I can't complete a quest from Questpack #1 (Travel guild>go to a graveyard/Shrine/Farm), the message pop up never happens so I'm assuming holidays and stuff are gonna be messed up to but I haven't tested.
Went back to the old version because it works fine.
Here's the output..

Well...it wont let me leave an output...OH WELL !
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Ah, that's an issue with the code I added to DFU 0.11.1 that's already fixed for the next release. Use the older version of R&R until the next DFU release is out, and you should be fine. I hadn't realised it could affect quest triggers, and I am guessing about what's happening.. but I am pretty confident that's what it is. Thanks for reporting it.

Just be aware that the older version of the mod used with 0.11.1 will not work for the FG master quest.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

That issue the mod had should be fixed by 0.11.2, so please upgrade. (and let me know if you see any other issues)

Flying Kites

Post by Flying Kites »

Seems to me bats are so much more difficult. Did this mod do this? It would be the only thing affecting combat.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Not at the start of the game, the only modules that may affect this are material bonuses or damage bonus.

The former will affect the ebony dagger if you're using that, so it will be slightly less likely to hit. The change is intended to make skills more important and high tier materials less important to the calcs.

Flying Kites

Post by Flying Kites »

I've been using my character's blunt weapon major skill and an iron hammer, batting the bats out of the air. My main gripe is that at 70 sumthin' max health, I can suddenly see my health go down to half when fighting just one bat. That's with only boots and some leather for the arms. Does armor reduce damage now?

Jarlyjarljarl

Post by Jarlyjarljarl »

Midknightprince wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:13 pm Is the enhanced horse ridding fixed for everyone else (galloping)?

It still slows down when you push shift for me, everything is updated.
When you push shift, it's supposed to go faster but it actually slows down, turning off enhanced horse ridding restores vanilla..
Are you by any chance using a mod or console setting that alters the runspeed? If you alter runspeed to be slower than default then a horse's runspeed will be slower than its walkspeed even if you still run faster than you walk when on foot.