[MOD] Daggerfall Skyshards

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Uncanny_Valley

Re: [MOD] Daggerfall Skyshards

Post by Uncanny_Valley » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:09 pm

Hello.

Just to let you all know that I'm working on a update on this mod, but sadly the last month had been difficult for me due to personal real life stuff, so I haven't had the time or energy to spend on any Daggerfall modding.

Regarding the issue with objects spawning inside building or other places where there not suppose to. The way that Skyshards are placed, is that they are spawned way up in the sky and then moved down to the first object it finds (like terrain and buildings) and placed there. I use this method to ensure that the mod is compatible with mods that alter the terrain (like my Mountain and Hills mod). It seems though that it some instances the Skyshards are moved down before buildings (or their collision) has finished loading in. I haven't encountered this myself while working or testing the mod but this seems to definitely be the case. So, I'm hoping to find some fix for this with the next update.