As of version 0.13, 32 of Daggerfalls 98 taverns have been redone.
All the redone taverns thus far can be found in the Daggerfall Region.
IMPORTANT: Requires Daggerfall Unity version 0.10.12 or newer.
- Fixed issue with NPC:s being given the same names
- 6 new taverns redone
- Fixed issue with doors that caused their state to not be saved properly
- More consistency in what objects are marked "containers"
- Fixed a few floating or misplaced objects
- 2 new taverns redone
- Fixed issue with taverns generating the same name
- Fixed a few floating objects
- Added more Quest markers
1) Download and open the folder that matches your operating system (Windows/OSX/Linux)
2) Copy the "taverns redone.dfmod" into your DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods folder
3) Make sure the mod is enabled and "Mod system" is enabled in the starting menu under "Advanced -> Enhancements"
Contribution made by: Kamer