[Mod] Taverns Redone

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Uncanny_Valley

Re: [Mod] Taverns Redone

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Updated mod to 0.11. With the latest Daggerfall Unity version, taverns should no longer have the same name. Also fixed a few floating object, added more quest markers, and redone 2 more taverns. Enjoy. ;)

Corsair

Post by Corsair »

Uncanny_Valley wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:42 am Updated mod to 0.11. With the latest Daggerfall Unity version, taverns should no longer have the same name. Also fixed a few floating object, added more quest markers, and redone 2 more taverns. Enjoy. ;)
Awesome news!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for the update!

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Uncanny_Valley wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:42 am Updated mod to 0.11. With the latest Daggerfall Unity version, taverns should no longer have the same name. Also fixed a few floating object, added more quest markers, and redone 2 more taverns. Enjoy. ;)
Brilliant, thanks Uncanny. Sorry again for messing that up. I'm happy it's sorted now.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw will the tool be opened for others to jump in a decorate the world? And will it work in exteriors as well?

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

There's still a minor issue with some action doors not being serialised so their open/closed state is not preserved when exiting and re-entering due to duplicate load ids. UV, this is likely due to not setting unique values for the position element of the doors you added. This is used to create the load id's for them, so it is needed. Just FYI.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Hazelnut wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:59 pm There's still a minor issue with some action doors not being serialised so their open/closed state is not preserved when exiting and re-entering due to duplicate load ids. UV, this is likely due to not setting unique values for the position element of the doors you added. This is used to create the load id's for them, so it is needed. Just FYI.
Thanks you for bringing this to my attention, first time I heard about this. Going to look into it.
King of Worms wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm Btw will the tool be opened for others to jump in a decorate the world? And will it work in exteriors as well?
[/quote

I'm thinking of releasing something soon. There is no support to edit exterior locations.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I really like the new taverns, they now look the best from whole game :)

Only thing I miss are the naked ladies randomly placed at rooms or fireplaces. Is this on purpose or just a terrible accident? :lol:

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:15 pm Only thing I miss are the naked ladies randomly placed at rooms or fireplaces. Is this on purpose or just a terrible accident? :lol:
These remodelled establishments are for a higher class of clientele, get back to ya barrow and rule the worms! :lol:

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

You want me to get banned or what? :)

On a serious note, I think the npcs should be there if they were in original. If this is made by decision, then ok, its not my mod.
But it would be really sad if true.