[MOD] Climates & Calories

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jarlyjarljarl

Re: [MOD] Climates & Calories

Post by Jarlyjarljarl »

The mod does not function correctly as of DFU 0.11.3.

Camp equipment disappears from inventory when using. No break notification etc. It just disappears when using USE and then exiting inventory, with no camp appearing.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

New version out. Should fix the issue with 0.11.3
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

Jarlyjarljarl

Post by Jarlyjarljarl »

Ralzar wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:52 am New version out. Should fix the issue with 0.11.3
That was fast, nice!

Nomadic Wolf

Post by Nomadic Wolf »

Ralzar wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:52 am New version out. Should fix the issue with 0.11.3
I have just added this mod in DFU 0.11.2, and I still have that same problem. The reason I am still playing 11.2 is because the Airship and Shield Module mods don't work with 11.3 and I don't want to lose them. That's sad because the sole reason I added this mod was so that I can set up a camp at beautiful wild landscapes generated from Interesting Terrain. If the older version of this mod didn't had an issue with 11.2, then can you please share that?