[MOD] Climates & Calories

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Climates & Cloaks

Post by Ralzar »

L57 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:24 am
Maybe it fires by mistake during fast travel.
Apparently so. :)
Are you using Tedious Travel? I’ve had som problems with TT ans its ship travel before.

L57

Post by L57 »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 am Are you using Tedious Travel? I’ve had som problems with TT ans its ship travel before.
No, just vanilla. I prefer to fasttravel long distances, and make it on my own on horse if destination point is nearby. It's raining for a few last in-game days in my game, so I suspect cloth degradation somehow triggered many times during fasttravel, if it's how it works.

But I always believed the game does not take into account the weather mode during the trip. It's cool if it actually do.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

L57 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:41 am
Ralzar wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 am Are you using Tedious Travel? I’ve had som problems with TT ans its ship travel before.
But I always believed the game does not take into account the weather mode during the trip. It's cool if it actually do.
I would agree, if not for the fact that it would use the weather you left up until the second you arrived. So Standing in a desert, you'll be standing in a desert for 20 days while fast traveling to Daggerfall :D

L57

Post by L57 »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:30 am I would agree, if not for the fact that it would use the weather you left up until the second you arrived. So Standing in a desert, you'll be standing in a desert for 20 days while fast traveling to Daggerfall :D
Yeah, I think there is no way to implement such idea via fasttravel easily. But is it possible that game already works unintentionally the way you just described? This could explain these sudden clothes condition changes.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hm... been testing a bit now, and sorry man, I can't reproduce any of the bugs you describe. Filling Food works fine.
I fast traveled all over the place and some of my clothing took some damage, but not enough to actually cheange them from New to Almost New.

I'm starting to suspect there might be something wrong with your install. Or maybe your shortcut?

L57

Post by L57 »

After initial drop I can't see any further sudden degradation. Probably it was really something messy with save file data. It looks as if game tracked how long I have wore my clothes, and then your new feature applied new condition accordingly. :lol:

Anyway, apparently it works properly now. And Filling Food works too, so there is nothing to complain about after all. Just in case, there are my installed mods (who knows if there are any incompatibilities):

LootRealism
FillingFood
C&C
Inventory Filter
Harvestable Crops
Enhanced Sky
Roleplay Realism
Meaner Monsters
Persistent Dungeons
Windmills of DF
Unleveled Mobs

I hope we'll get more feedback from other players too.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

So, new verions of C&C out now.

v1.2.0

The big addition here is a popup textbox that tells you what the mod is doing and might also give you some advice to fix problems.

rain.png
rain.png (333.83 KiB) Viewed 1136 times

As default, this is bound to the Status function. So after clicking away "You are healthy." it takes a couple of seconds and this pops up.
However, I added a mod setting for changing it to a few other keys.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

And btw, I'm very open to people pointing out spelling mistakes :D

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:56 pm And btw, I'm very open to people pointing out spelling mistakes :D
Found one so far: "uncomfertable" should be "uncomfortable".

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

haloterm wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Ralzar wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:56 pm And btw, I'm very open to people pointing out spelling mistakes :D
Found one so far: "uncomfertable" should be "uncomfortable".
Yup, I’ll have to do a spelling update. That’s just painful.