[MOD] Climates & Calories

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Midknightprince

Re: [MOD] Climates & Calories

Post by Midknightprince »

I request:
*The ability to go into hunting mode (In hunting mode, way more hunting prompts).
*Hot soup (gruel, stew), should give you a cold weather buff( resistance to cold).
*All alcoholic beverages should give you a cold weather buff (" ").
*Bears/rats/scorps/spiders should drop meat ( yes it's about time we get to loot Those damn things).
*Deer to hunt (?).
*Food satchel to increase food longevity.
*Raw meat, and ability to cook at campfires/fireplaces/camp).
*Make some of the stuff at farms edible and work with the food part of this (berries etc..).
* Shoot down the birds from The Birds Mod.

If you can't do it you can't do it, these are just requests..
Check out my YouTube Channel!

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Question about rain and snow....

Is there a combination of items that lets you travel with inclement weather?

Right now I can spend days in a row stuck in a inn just practicing magic if I'm unlucky enough and my double formal cloak won't protect me from the snow long enough to get to the next city.

I'm just wondering if I've missed the usefulness of some clothing item, or if sitting in a inn twiddling my thumbs is my only options on these days.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Have you pulled the hood up?

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Ralzar wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 pm Have you pulled the hood up?
I see... Given that their names were the same I thought they were just cosmetic differences. I'll try that in a bit! I may have to wait for a break in the weather to find a bigger city to go shopping in. Don't know if my wagon has any hooded cloaks.

Unless there's actually a way to pull the hood up. :lol:

Hellmasker

Post by Hellmasker »

There actually is a way to pull the hood up... and I learned that fairly recently myself even :lol:

click on "use" and on the cloak - they have multiple stances there for the most part :)
Asgar Hellmasker, Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

Hellmasker10 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:14 am There actually is a way to pull the hood up... and I learned that fairly recently myself even :lol:

click on "use" and on the cloak - they have multiple stances there for the most part :)
Or Right Click on it since DFU added that QoL feature. :D

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

Would support for Hazelnut's Travel Options mod be a possibility?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

BoneofMalkav wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:32 pm Would support for Hazelnut's Travel Options mod be a possibility?
Already in. I just haven't released a build for 0.10.26 yet. I have several new mods as well as updates to several old ones that I will release once I've done some testing in 0.10.26 to make sure it's working as expected.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

BoneofMalkav wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:32 pm Would support for Hazelnut's Travel Options mod be a possibility?
Yeah we've been working together and they should fit together really well, although there may be some kinks to iron out. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:24 pm
Already in. I just haven't released a build for 0.10.26 yet. I have several new mods as well as updates to several old ones that I will release once I've done some testing in 0.10.26 to make sure it's working as expected.
I am currently using your most recent version from July 2020 with 0.10.26 -- it seems to work okay, I think.