Outfit Manager Release - 1.0

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
l3lessed

Re: Outfit Manager Release - 1.0

Post by l3lessed » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Glad people are enjoying it.

Yes, current UI is a place holder to get the hard coding done first. Will be updated soon.

Like that feature suggestions. Will think about it and how it could be coded. Wouldn't be to bad. Just time to setup all the switches for the differing environment conditions.
My Skyrim Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

sebastian7

Re: Outfit Manager Release - 1.0

Post by sebastian7 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:03 pm

I've noticed that in using this mod the current enchantment effects I have stay on when switching outfits. In the opposite fashion, if I switch to an outfit which has new enchantments on it those enchantments will not apply. I can only get enchanted item effects to switch on/off by manually putting the items on and off again. I guess it is possible that the enchantments only have the appearance of being on when they are off or being off when they are on, but I don't know which is the case.
Check out my let's play series of modded daggerfall where I showcase all the great work people here have done: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hwqq1ioAdW