A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:27 pm
Go into the mods settings and there are many flexible options like time and distance intervals between mob spawns.
That should fix your problem. It's pretty flexible there.
Using Dagerfall Unity alpha 0.10.23
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:07 pm
I tweaked all the settings to:
- Maximum groups: 10
- Minimum Spawn Distance: 90
- Maximum Spawn Distance: 270
- Spawn Check Distance: 400
- Minimum Update Interval: 300
- Maximum Update Interval: 900
Now groups will spawn anywhere between one and four hours' worth of travel, won't always spawn immediately on top of me, giving me a chance to respond, and also wait for me to actually travel a bit from the last spawn point before checking to spawn again. With Tedious Travel, I can easily get to a place several hours away with only 0-1 major encounters.