[MOD] LevelUp Adjuster

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
billyloist

Re: [MOD] LevelUp Adjuster

Post by billyloist »

Not sure if it was suggested before, but is it possible to add an option for a maximum skill progression as well? Normally you can only increase one skill up to 100 and the rest will be capped at 95. That seemed like a cool roleplaying idea back in the day, but now when everyone has an itch for making perfect overpowered characters (like me, at least for non-challenge playthroughs), it seems a little archaic.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

billyloist wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:49 am Not sure if it was suggested before, but is it possible to add an option for a maximum skill progression as well? Normally you can only increase one skill up to 100 and the rest will be capped at 95. That seemed like a cool roleplaying idea back in the day, but now when everyone has an itch for making perfect overpowered characters (like me, at least for non-challenge playthroughs), it seems a little archaic.
That limitation is apart of a different method and class than how Ralzar did this level up adjuster, so he would have to change a large method just to change that one aspect most likely.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Yeah, I’m keeping away from that for the moment. Particularly trying to increase above 100% as that can have all kinds of weird consequences.

If anything, I would be interested in a mod that put additional limitations on skill increases. Like only Primary skills being able to reach 95%.

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

it doesnt seem to be applying my adjustments

anyone else saying the same thing?

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

Regnier wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:32 am it doesnt seem to be applying my adjustments

anyone else saying the same thing?
Yeah, Even when I mod stats out of the mod (IE Set my custom class' Strength from default 50 to 60) As soon as I start the game proper, Strength gets reset to 50 with the message "Stats have been set to 0" or some message like that.

EDIT: Should mention, using DFU 0.10.26

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Okay, uploaded v1.3.3 built for v0.10.26 of DFU.

Amoureux

Post by Amoureux »

So I'm having a weird issue where I set my Level up adjuster to give me 5 to 8 points per level, and when I started with my character the adjuster showed it was working by mentioned that my stats were adjusted by 0 once they started off, yet when I leveled up, I am still getting 4 points, and this happened each time I reloaded my save. Is there a particular spot in the load order this mod should be? What other mods could mess with the points distributed on level up, because I'm pretty sure I'm not using any mods that would.

Edit: Yeah I'm only ever getting 4 points no matter what I do, so I'm just confused at what's going on.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hm... I know a couple of mods mess up Levelup Adjuster. Inventory Filter at least? Which probably overrides the character sheet.

Other than that, take a screenshot of your mod settings and post here so I can check if there's anything there.

Amoureux

Post by Amoureux »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:10 pm Hm... I know a couple of mods mess up Levelup Adjuster. Inventory Filter at least? Which probably overrides the character sheet.

Other than that, take a screenshot of your mod settings and post here so I can check if there's anything there.
Here you go, and thanks for your time.
Mod List Part 1
Mod List Part 1
Mod Load Order for Help.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
Mod List Part 2
Mod List Part 2
Mod Load Order for Help 2.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
Mod List Part 3
Mod List Part 3
Mod Load Order for Help 3.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
There are some mods I may have but have disabled, which are just loading screen, and the Villager Immersion Overhaul mods.

Edit: I am using Daggerfaller Unity Beta v0.11.0 just incase that information may be needed

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Could you take a picture of the mod settings for LevelUp Adjuster as well? To see how you've set it to act.