[MOD] Roleplay & Realism: Items (modular)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Kraggy

Bandages Not Stacking

Post by Kraggy »

This may be because I'm confused about the Bandaging module, specifically the comment in the OP for this thread:

" This takes precedence over the implementation in the main Roleplay & Realism mod package, unless this module is disabled."

I don't think so but I'll mention it anyway.

So I have version 0.9 of RoleplatRealism and have the Bandaging option set, and from watching Zaric's current "Meaner Monsters" videos I see whenever he buys a bandage it stacks .. but not for me, every bandage takes up a slot and I can't find
any way to stack them.

I'm sure the whole RR mod. is enabled, not least because when I click a bed it initiates resting which is one of the other mods. I've enabled.

Am I missing something here about bandages?

Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Roleplay & Realism: Items (modular)

Post by Ralzar »

Do you have both Roleplay&Realism and Loot Realism?

Note that RoleplayRealism: Items is not out yet.

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy »

Sorry, I guess I'm rather confused about what the mod this thread is about, is.

In the description it says: "was called "Loot Realism" up to version 0.2, ", but your reply to me here seems to say Loot Realism still exists as a separate mod .. I took the threads' name og "R & R: Items" and its descirption to mean it was self-contained.

After searching for Loot Realism I found this: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3207, which seems to have large chunks of description the same the mod in this thread.

Looking on Nexus I find these:

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files - the one you linked to, Loot Realism
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files - Roleplay and Realism

So now I'm thinking I need those two and for now ignore the modules in this forum, is that correct?

Sorry for being a pain, it's kind of confusing when there are two places mods exist but seem different in each.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

This mod doesn't exist yet. It's a concept that'll be released in the future. ;)

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Yes, atm the mods are Roleplay&Realism and Loot Realism.

At some point (hopefully soonish) Roleplay&Realism: Items will take over for Loot Realism. Notice that there is no way currently to download the mod this thread is about.

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy »

Jay_H wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 pm This mod doesn't exist yet. It's a concept that'll be released in the future. ;)
Indeed, I now realise that .. I thought this thread was discussing 'the' mod which was available on Nexus, clearly it isn't.

:oops:

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Kraggy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:39 am
Jay_H wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 pm This mod doesn't exist yet. It's a concept that'll be released in the future. ;)
Indeed, I now realise that .. I thought this thread was discussing 'the' mod which was available on Nexus, clearly it isn't.

:oops:
You are probably looking for the Roleplay & Realism thread which is linked in the OP.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2298

Or LootRealism, which is what adds stackable bandages:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3207

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy »

Ralzar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:51 am You are probably looking for the Roleplay & Realism thread which is linked in the OP.
Indded I was, got it all sorted now.

Apologies for being a numpty!

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

You have nothing to apologise for... I jumped the gun on announcing all this and the mod re-branding assuming it would all be released within a couple of weeks. I was wrong, so I apologise to you for the confusion. :)

Anyway very glad you've got it all straight now. Soon I hope this will be out. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

ZerioctheTank

Post by ZerioctheTank »

Actual armor progression for those that forgo plate armor, and "ranger axe." I've been low-key waiting in anticipation for this new update.